A PhotoFly first: 3 new adventure releases in one day! We’re excited to be bringing our travel club back to Nepal & Bhutan next year and another epic Croatia, Bosnia/Herzegovina, and Montenegro journey!
The third release is a must because the first group sold out in 24 hrs. For those who missed out, join our 2nd departure to Picturesque Portugal & the Awesome Azores! There was already a large waitlist for group 1 so these members got first dibs which means we only have 4 spots left!!!
More trip overviews below!
Croatia & Her Beautiful Sisters
Montenegro & Bosnia/Herzegovina
October 9th – 18th, 2023
More trip overviews below!
From Zagreb to Dubrovnik, we’ll explore the best of the best when it comes to this Eastern European gem. And since this gorgeous country is surrounded by gorgeous neighbors, we’ll explore a few of them too: Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro! Our Croatia small group tour is filled with beauty for us to soak in, photograph, and marvel at. We’ve custom-built this adventure to experience the highlights of Croatia and her neighbors including the country’s amazing Dalmatian coast.
- 9 nights/10 days throughout the best of Croatia and her stunning neighbors (Bosnia/Herzegovina & Montenegro)
- Charming & Unique Boutique style hotels & gorgeous coastal resorts throughout
- Breakfast Everyday
- Welcome/Farewell Dinners + 1 Lunch included
- Privately guided tours throughout (City tours of Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Mostar, & Montenegro)
- A range of optional excursions excellent for photography, cultural immersion, & adventure (Unique
farm to table, off the path dinner at family farm in mountainous countryside, white water rafting in Split, walk Dubrovnik city walls, bike/wine tours, & more…)
- All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
- Airfare IS NOT included but we will help you find a good flight! (Home Airport → Zagreb International Airport (ZAG) & Departing Dubrovnik International Airport (DBV) → Home Airport)
Extraordinary Nepal & Bhutan
October 21st – November 3rd, 2023
- 13 nights/ 14 Days throughout the best of the Himalayas!
- Amazing Boutique hotels & 4 star accommodations throughout
- Privately guided adventures throughout
- Expert Local Guides Throughout
- Breakfast everyday
- 11 Dinners, 8 Lunches INCLUDED (Almost all meals!)
- FOUR flights INCLUDED (1000 USD Value!) *International flights not included
- Air Conditioned Transportation Throughout
- Bell Boy/Porter Gratuities Included Throughout
Picturesque Portugal & the Awesome Azores
New Departure: September 20th – October 4th, 2023
- 14 nights/15 Days
- Private, Local English Speaking Guide(s) Throughout
- 3 Domestic Flights INCLUDED ($500+ Value!)
- Breakfast Everyday
- 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners (Including Welcome & Farewell Dinner Celebrations)
Travel Club Update: COVID-19
PhotoFly Travel Club takes our current global pandemic extremely seriously. As such, a number of our 2020 and 2021 adventures have had to be cancelled & postponed like most in our travel industry. We want nothing more than all of our members to stay healthy & happy during these trying times. We hope everyone is playing their part by social distancing as much as possible. The more people who properly follow this crucial tactic in our country, and everyone around the world, the faster we will conquer and come out stronger & better prepared when this happens again.
As of today, we remain hopeful that travel will become feasible and safe again for most travelers early next year. In fact many countries, including most of Europe, have been on the decline for months now. It’s important to acknowledge that these are mainly countries that have enacted strict social distancing measures much sooner and in a more timely manner than the USA has been able to. Good news is most of the countries on our upcoming calendar fit this description! For more details about the predictions and scientific modeling in each state AND many countries around the world go here: https://covid19.healthdata.org/ (you can select any state or country for the location specific predictions)
Enhanced Procedures & Safety Measures
As we get ready to explore the world with you again soon, our travel club has begun to implement new guidelines and practices for the “Post-Covid World”. Some of them are listed below. Safety is #1 and the ability to experience a destination without limitations due to the pandemic is #2
b. Sanitizer available at all times/ Surface Cleanings done constantly
c. Social distancing practices as much as possible & no contact health/temperature checks
d. Small Groups Only = Lower Risk. Only time will tell and we’re following the situation very carefully. Our pledge is to share nothing but scientific evidence and advice given by the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO). We will base our decisions in the coming months solely on these two sources.
We know this is going to be a difficult time for all of us, in a myriad of ways. PhotoFly Travel Club is committed to building amazing experiences for years to come. We will get through this together and come out on the other side with even more amazing trips.
We wish everyone nothing but the best navigating this crisis. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all to remain healthy and persevere until we overcome.
Much love and gratitude to all of our members,
Steve, Andrew, Catalin, Michelle, Raya, & the rest of our PhotoFly Team!
Spread the word about our travel clubs! If you know any friends, colleagues, or family that love to travel invite them to join! It’s free and all are welcome! The larger we get the more trips we can plan each year…
Any questions feel free to contact us anytime as always!
Travel Club Organizer: Steve Juba
978 479 4527
*Please always review our cancellation and refund policy located at the bottom of every trip page before making payments. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.