Lions, Rhinos, & White Sands!
We’ve combined an amazing safari experience in South Africa and the exotic isles of the Seychelles for a truly unique adventure of a lifetime! A classic safari in South Africa (members favorite) combines beautifully with a thoroughly researched and crafted small group experience throughout the best of the Seychelles! In fact, we encourage you to look around because PhotoFly is one of the only, if not THE ONLY group that offers a Seychelles adventure.
No one else will bring you to a magical landscape with superb opportunities to witness and photograph the “Big Five” (Lion,Leopard, Rhino, Elephant, Cape Buffalo), and hop across the eastern pond (Indian Ocean) to discover the Seychelles; an island chain with the most beautiful white sand beaches we have ever seen, amazing hiking, snorkeling/diving, & giant tortoises to boot!
Please e-mail us for the day by day itinerary (firstname.lastname@example.org):
* 12 night/13 Day Africa & Seychelles Small Group Tour
* 12 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, & 6 Dinners
* Inter-trip Flight Included! (South Africa –> Seychelles, $600.00 USD Value!)
* Privately guided small group tour as always!
Part 1: South Africa Safari at Entabeni (5 nights)
Our adventure safari includes all meals, uses open safari vehicles for an exhilarating experience perfect for photo lovers, and plenty of game drives to maximize photography opportunities! As always, we welcome photo lovers of all levels. No need to be a serious photographer or hobbyist–just bring your camera and be blown away by the pictures we’re gonna get!
* 5 night/6 Day Adventure
* Awesome luxury tented chalets.
* All Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner everyday
* Morning & Afternoon game drives, and/or bush walks every day for plenty of wildlife encounters and photography opportunities!
* Wild Life: Elephants, Buffalos, Antelopes, Water Bucks, Rhinos, Leopards, Lions, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras, 100’s species of birds, and more!
* Local school visit to meet & play with the children, donate supplies (optional), & learn about their culture, needs, and way of life.
* Endangered Species and Wildlife Center: The rare opportunity to come face to face with the gatekeepers to the ancient African kingdoms: the white lions! Here we’ll also come face to face with some of Africa’s most unpredictable, dangerous, yet majestic animals: the cape buffalo.
* Plenty of optional activities to choose from including horseback safaris, helicopter flights, quad biking, spa, massages, & more…
Entabeni Safari Conservancy
The Entabeni Safari Conservancy “The Place of the Mountain”, is situated in the World Heritage “Waterberg Biosphere” of the Waterberg region. Approximately a three-hour drive north of Johannesburg, this 55,000-acre malaria-free reserve boasts five eco-systems. The upper escarpment offersmajestic craggy rock formations and wide-open grass plains. This is separated from the lower plateau by 2,000 ft high cliffs. The lower escarpment is approximately three degrees warmer and comprises of sandveld vegetation and a series of wetlands. The wildlife experience is impressive with more than 55 mammal species (including the big five, consisting of lion, buffalo, elephant, leopard and rhino) 300 plants species and 380 bird species….not to mention the wide variety of insects, reptiles and amphibians all co-existing in five spectacular diverse eco-systems including grasslands, bushveld, mountains, and river beds. Encounter the supreme wildlife of Africa with qualified rangers in our open safari game viewing vehicles.
Located under the shadow of Entabeni Mountain, this thatched wooden lodge, built on stilts and hugging the cliff edge, offers spectacular views of unspoilt ravines and wooded hillsides. Each lodge has 3 or 4 en-suite bedrooms with an African ethnic theme. A private open-plan lounge and bar area extends to the open sundecks. From here guests may indulge in bird and game watching and experience the beauty of the ravine with the rippling sound of water far down in the valley
Wildside Luxury Safari Camp
A true African bush experience awaits us at Wildside Safari Camp, where the essence of the unspoilt wilderness of the Waterberg is combined with comfortable en-suite tents, creating a true African atmosphere. The open lounge/bar area with the romantic roaring fire in the boma creates the perfect end to a relaxed day in the bush.
Part 2: Splendors of the Seychelles (7 nights)
Our travel club is beyond excited to be one of the first small group tour creators to bring our members to the magical Seychelles. These gorgeous lands are comprised of granite rock in the middle of the Indian Ocean, making them extremely unique and incredible for photographing the best beaches in the world (not to mention world class snorkeling, diving, hiking, and more!)
* 7 nights/8 Days throughout the best of the Seychelles
* 6 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner Included
Praslin Island (3 Nights)
Praslin island will be the first to greet us with its world famous national parks & white sand beaches. “A wicked seductress, Praslin has lots of temptations: stylish lodgings, tangled velvet jungle that’s ripe for exploration, curving hills dropping down to gin-clear seas, gorgeous stretches of silky sand edged with palm trees and a slow-motion ambience.” – Lonely Planet
* Discover the world famous Coco de Mer (fascinating “coconut” found only in the Seychelles) on a guided adventure throughout the gorgeous jungle in Fond Ferdinand Nature Reserve. The indigenous palm tree produces the largest palm nut in the world which looks strikingly like a woman’s body (hence the name).
* Photograph, Swim, & Relax at Anse Lazio Beach: One of many incredible coastlines found on the world’s top beaches lists year after year. Anse Lazio will not disappoint with unique red, granite rocks jutting out of the white sands and an unimaginably blue, turquoise sea welcoming a dip in its warm waters.
* Optional Tortoise Island, Snorkel, & BBQ Lunch Adventure: Swim and snorkel among the crystal clear waters en route to Curieuse Island. This small islet greets us with an incredible beach to photograph before discovering the giant tortoises found no where else in the world. These gentle giants are a true wonder of nature and their closest relatives can be found only in the Galapagos Islands. A guided walk through the mangroves will follow to discover indigenous species of crabs and birds before a white sand beach BBQ. If we’re lucky, a giant tortoise will be wandering the beach for some incredible photographs!
La Digue Island (2 Nights)
Just when you thought beaches so sublime, often without a soul to be seen, were Praslin’s specialty, we’ll discover the even smaller island of La Digue where the best beach in the world awaits. The small island and its community thrive in a laid back lifestyle reminiscing on ages past where no cars are even allowed. Bicycles are the main mode of transport, and we’ll ride around to the different beaches, viewpoints, and restaurants during our time here. We’ll feel like we’re “stranded” in paradise on La Digue, but we’re sure you’ll want to stay stranded when it’s time to leave…
* Bike Rentals Included to get around during our time here
* Guided tour and easy beach hike in Anse Source D’Argent: This might be the most beautiful beach in the world and is certainly the most famous in all the Seychelles (among already so many other famous beaches here!). A short guided walk will take us along the highlights of this stunning coastline where we’ll discover why it’s the most photographed beach in the world with countless films shot here.
* Optional Guided Hiking Adventure along La Digue’s stunning coastline: A one of a kind guided hike along the coastal granite rocks to the most incredible secluded beach in the world! Enjoy tasty tropical snacks right on the beach for a light lunch prepared by our local guide, before ending up at the island’s most famous location, Anse Source D’Argent.
* Optional Coco Island Snorkeling Excursion: For those who can’t get enough snorkeling, join us on a half day excursion to the waters around Coco Island where one of the best reefs in the Seychelles awaits. Along the way we’ll have an opportunity to photograph some of the Seychelles’ iconic islets that have become the countries signature trademark images. Tiny rock islands with even tinier white sand beaches reach out of the ocean with miniature palm forests sprouting from the centers. Your friends and family will be beyond jealous when you bring home shots of this surreal tropical paradise.
Mahé Island (2 Nights)
We’ll wrap this trip of a lifetime up on Mahé, the main island of the Seychelles. “By far the largest and most developed of the Seychelles islands, Mahé is home to the country’s capital, Victoria, and to about 90% of the Seychelles’ population. The west coast, from top to bottom, is one long string of stunning beaches and outstanding accommodations, but there are plenty of secret gems elsewhere. And wherever you’re based, paradise lies close at hand” – Lonely Planet
* Luxury Resort on the quiet side of Mahé: Our trip would not be complete without staying at one of the Seychelles famous luxury resorts for some pampering and first class service. There’s plenty to keep us busy around the resort from snorkeling, tennis, volleyball, massages & spa, stand-up p addle boarding, & more!
* Explore Mahé: Relax and wind down in style at the resort or hire a local guide and driver for an adventure to the highlights of this countries main island (optional).
* Final Night Dinner Celebration
* As always this entire trip will be amazing for photography. (PhotoFly Travel Club adventures are laid back when it comes to photography. They are not workshop style based tours and you do not need to be an avid photographer to join. All are welcome!)
* All Ground & Water Transfers Included
* One way flight Included (Johannesburg (JNB) –> Praslin (PRI), $600.00 USD Value!)
* International airfare not included but we’re happy to help you find the best flights as always. (Flying into Johannesburg (JNB) & out of Mahe (SEZ) )
*Don’t forget to e-mail us for the day by day itinerary of these Seychelles group tours (email@example.com)
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 90 days prior to departure date will receive no refund of full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40