This will be an adventure full of breathtaking scenery in one of the most beautiful places in the world! This is definitely a trip for those hiking lovers in our group. There will be various hikes for all skill levels included. Myself and another organizer will lead the group and take us to numerous hikes and activities. See below for some highlights:
* 5 night adventure throughout the breathtaking beauty of the Canadian Rockies
* 3 nights Banff/ 2 nights Jasper
* Accommodations with fantastic views and authentic rustic feel
* Van rentals & drivers throughout
* Banff Gondola ride to the top of Sulfur Mountain. Not to be missed, we are whisked away to an elevation of 7,486 ft with increasingly gorgeous scenery as we reach the summit!
* Relaxing visit to the soothing Banff Hot Springs after great day of hiking
* Wonderful views and scenery throughout daily hikes for all skill levels. These are some of the best hikes in the world with abundant wildlife, mountain scenery, and turquoise glacier fed lakes!
Various optional activities:
*Evening wildlife safari (Banff)
*Lake Minnewanka boat cruise (Banff)
*Enjoy the sandy beaches of Lake Annette & Lake
*Guided canoe tours (Jasper)
*Boat cruise on Maligne Lake to Spirit Island (Jasper)
*Relax in the Miette Hot Springs (Jasper)
* 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners included (up to $10.00 for breakfast & $25.00 for dinner)
* Round trip shuttle from Calgary airport to Banff included
* Taxes & National Park fees included
*Airfare is not included but I am happy to help you find it as always
*Gas cost for the trip will be split evenly among our group at the end of the week. Depending on the size of the group this should be a small expense.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 90 days prior to departure date will receive no refund of full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40