11 Unforgettable Days!
1 Departure left November 2012 (see below)
This 11 day exploration into a majestic land of temples and smiles will change your perspective forever. Our privately guided tour gives you a true sampling of the many faces of this magical country, while offering a unique opportunity for you to deeply connect with the people of this land through giving back, first hand. We also offer a wonderful introduction to Thailand as an extension option at the end of the Cambodia tour (3 night/5 night extension options available). With knowledgeable U.S. guides, fabulous boutique accommodation, regular massages, and many of your meals included, this is assured to be the very best of all worlds. We promise to blow your mind, and your senses. Our attention to detail and brilliantly planned excursions to must see, and off the beaten path destinations makes this a truly unique experience. A portion of the trip will go toward donations and causes supporting the local villages, orphanages, and schools we’ll encounter!
As always e-mail us for the detailed daily itinerary at email@example.com.
*10 nights/ 11 days 3-4 star boutique hotels & accommodations
* Breakfast everyday, 6 Lunches, 9 Dinners (most meals throughout)
* Multiple in room & spa massages to wrap up our bustling days in Cambodia
* Phnom Penh: Guided tour of Royal Grand Palace & National Museum
* Tour of the infamous Killing Fields (an unforgettable experience & start to our compassionate adventure)
* Orphanage visit to donate school supplies and clothes (donations are optional)
* Guided tour of the Great Lake of Cambodia: Tonle Sap
* 2 relaxing days at the beaches of Sihanoukville
* Island hopping & snorkeling boat tour in the tropical coastal waters of Cambodia
* Siem Reap! (Guided tour: Great Temples of Angkor, guided temple trail tour through 2,000 years of history! 2 days of amazing PICTURES!)
* Day of Giving among Temples (Visit Andong Pei village and explore Prasat Banteay Ampil, a remote temple ruin. Chances are we’ll be the only people around exploring this site. We helped build a bridge here last year for the children to safely cross on the way to school. The children of this school are eager to learn English and to learn about the world outside Cambodia. This is an unforgettable experience as we get to interact and see first hand the village life in rural Cambodia. They welcome visitors with enthusiasm, since so few travelers make it out to their rural home. We’ll enjoy a home made lunch here before heading back to Siem Reap.)
* Famous Cambodian landmine museum (Moving experience about one man’s mission to clear the country of these inhumane bombs)
* Impressive Samsara dance performance and luxurious buffet with a generous sampling of many Khmer dishes (included)
* Free day for shopping and exploring Siem Reap w/ optional photography expedition to local villages along the river (Included).
* Optional Khmer cooking class
* As always this entire trip will be amazing for photography and an escort will be there to help those who want to learn more about using their camera’s and get the best shots!
* All Transfers & Taxes Included
* Thailand Extension options will start on November 22nd (email us for more info)
* International Airfare is not included but we are happy to help you find it as always.
*Flights needed: Fly into Phnom Penh International Airport & Fly out of Siem Reap International Airport.
**Don’t forget to e-mail us with questions, Thailand itineraries, and for the complete Cambodia daily itinerary.
Join Us Next Time!
Upcoming 2012 Adventures:
All 2012 Trips are Closed
*Single Supplement: $400.00
Refundable Deposit: $400.00
Local Planet Travel Services
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 60 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations 60 days and less prior to trip date will receive no refund of monies paid. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40