As much as we’re excited for travel again this year, we can’t wait until 2022 when most countries will be open again. What better way to celebrate the new year than with a tropical adventure full of culture, diversity, classic cars, iconic dance, & phenomenal music?! Answer: There is no better waythan joining us on our wildly popular journey throughout Cuba! After the New Year celebration ringing in 2022, head straight to the airport and time-travel back to the 50s with us.
- 8 nights/ 9 Days throughout the best of Cuba with amazing off the path experiences!
- One-of-a-kind “Casa Particulares” (small converted homes & guesthouses!)
- Privately guided adventures throughout
- Expert Local Guides Throughout
- Breakfast everyday
- 3 Dinners, 4 Lunches INCLUDED
* Fully LEGAL, licensed & permitted program throughout with all USA compliance requirements met under the *SCP Program
* Support for the Cuban People: Includes document support to comply with licenses, upgraded accommodations, our most experienced Cuban guides, gratuities, and many meals. This SCP program helps us avoid the hassle and uncertainty of designing your own compliant itinerary and provides us with a fun and authentic Cuba travel experience!
- International Airfare is not included. We are happy to help you find a good flight as always!
- Flying into & out of Havana International Airport (HAV)
- Specific arrival/departure times needed will be sent directly to the group.
- Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
- All Taxes & Transfers Included
Travel Club Update: COVID-19
PhotoFly Travel Club takes our current global pandemic extremely seriously. As such, a number of our 2020 adventures have had to be cancelled & postponed like most in our travel industry. We want nothing more than all of our members to stay healthy & happy during these trying times. We hope everyone is playing their part by social distancing as much as possible. The more people who properly follow this crucial tactic in our country, and everyone around the world, the faster we will conquer and come out stronger & better prepared when this happens again.
As of today, September 29th, we remain hopeful that travel will become feasible and safe again for most travelers early next year. In fact many countries, including most of Europe, have been on the decline for months now. It’s important to acknowledge that these are mainly countries that have enacted strict social distancing measures much sooner and in a more timely manner than the USA has been able to. Good news is most of the countries on our upcoming calendar fit this description! For more details about the predictions and scientific modeling in each state AND many countries around the world go here: https://covid19.healthdata.org/ (you can select any state or country for the location specific predictions)
Enhanced Procedures & Safety Measures
As we get ready to explore the world with you again soon, our travel club has begun to implement new guidelines and practices for the “Post-Covid World”. Some of them are listed below. Safety is #1 and the ability to experience a destination without limitations due to the pandemic is #2
b. Sanitizer available at all times/ Surface Cleanings done constantly
c. Social distancing practices as much as possible & no contact health/temperature checks
d. Small Groups Only = Lower Risk. Only time will tell and we’re following the situation very carefully. Our pledge is to share nothing but scientific evidence and advice given by the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO). We will base our decisions in the coming months solely on these two sources.
We know this is going to be a difficult time for all of us, in a myriad of ways. PhotoFly Travel Club is committed to building amazing experiences for years to come. We will get through this together and come out on the other side with even more amazing trips.
We wish everyone nothing but the best navigating this crisis. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all to remain healthy and persevere until we overcome.
Much love and gratitude to all of our members,
Steve, Andrew, Catalin, Michelle, Raya, & the rest of our PhotoFly Team!
Spread the word about our travel clubs! If you know any friends, colleagues, or family that love to travel invite them to join! It’s free and all are welcome! The larger we get the more trips we can plan each year…
Any questions feel free to contact us anytime as always!
Travel Club Organizer: Steve Juba
978 479 4527
*Please always review our cancellation and refund policy located at the bottom of every trip page before making payments. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.