A new migration safari for the ages has been released. Our travel club is witnessing this mind boggling phenomenon in Kenya right now so let’s experience it from the “other side” next year in Tanzania! The world-famous plains of the Serengeti are calling and this is going to be a photo dream trip in style, with luxury boutique accommodations, all delicious meals included, and so much more! Get those deposits in ASAP because a few members on our SMS list have already signed up! *If this one sells out as fast as we think it will a second departure will be confirmed and set to commence shortly after this safari ends. Stay tuned…
NEW SPOT OPENED UP for a female sharing a room on our Week 2 Morocco adventure!
More trip overviews below
Epic All Inclusive Tanzania Safari
July 16th – July 23rd, 2023
Check out the highlights below and email us for the full daily itinerary at email@example.com
- 7 nights/8 days Tanzania Group Tours
- Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Every Day
- Charming Boutique Safari Lodges with authentic African ambience throughout
- Safari across the plains and foothills of Mt Kilimanjaro!
- Wild Life: Elephants, Cape Buffalo, Antelopes, Water Bucks, Leopards, Lions, Cheetahs, and so much more
- Tarangire National Park (Well known for its huge herds of elephant and cape buffalo, as well as lions, cheetah, & leopard)
- Wild Life: Elephants, Lions, Leapords, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras, 100’s species of birds… that’s just a fraction of the wildlife!
- Ngorongoro Crater (Unesco World Heritage & Natural Wonder of the World!)
- Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest intact caldera (collapsed volcano). We descend the 2,000 feet into the crater by a 4-wheel drive vehicle for a once in a lifetime safari. Over 30,000 animals live within this enormous natural bowl, the most densely packed concentration of wildlife in Africa!
- Visit a local Masai Village for an authentic experience of life in the wild.
- The Serengeti! (Need we say more?)
- Olduvai Gorge: ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino) as well as huge herds of zebra and wildebeest.
- Lake Manyara in the Great Rift Valley
- Game drive, and we may be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Manyara’s famous tree climbing lions!
- Our drivers & guides are some of the most experienced wildlife experts in the world whose knowledge and ability to spot the animals and birds will astound us!
- All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
- Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight! (Flying in & out of Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) )
- Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
Email us to see daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Club Update: COVID-19
PhotoFly Travel Club takes our current global pandemic extremely seriously. As such, a number of our 2020 and 2021 adventures have had to be cancelled & postponed like most in our travel industry. We want nothing more than all of our members to stay healthy & happy during these trying times. We hope everyone is playing their part by social distancing as much as possible. The more people who properly follow this crucial tactic in our country, and everyone around the world, the faster we will conquer and come out stronger & better prepared when this happens again.
As of today, we remain hopeful that travel will become feasible and safe again for most travelers early next year. In fact many countries, including most of Europe, have been on the decline for months now. It’s important to acknowledge that these are mainly countries that have enacted strict social distancing measures much sooner and in a more timely manner than the USA has been able to. Good news is most of the countries on our upcoming calendar fit this description! For more details about the predictions and scientific modeling in each state AND many countries around the world go here: https://covid19.healthdata.org/ (you can select any state or country for the location specific predictions)
Enhanced Procedures & Safety Measures
As we get ready to explore the world with you again soon, our travel club has begun to implement new guidelines and practices for the “Post-Covid World”. Some of them are listed below. Safety is #1 and the ability to experience a destination without limitations due to the pandemic is #2
b. Sanitizer available at all times/ Surface Cleanings done constantly
c. Social distancing practices as much as possible & no contact health/temperature checks
d. Small Groups Only = Lower Risk. Only time will tell and we’re following the situation very carefully. Our pledge is to share nothing but scientific evidence and advice given by the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO). We will base our decisions in the coming months solely on these two sources.
We know this is going to be a difficult time for all of us, in a myriad of ways. PhotoFly Travel Club is committed to building amazing experiences for years to come. We will get through this together and come out on the other side with even more amazing trips.
We wish everyone nothing but the best navigating this crisis. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all to remain healthy and persevere until we overcome.
Much love and gratitude to all of our members,
Steve, Andrew, Catalin, Michelle, Raya, & the rest of our PhotoFly Team!
Spread the word about our travel clubs! If you know any friends, colleagues, or family that love to travel invite them to join! It’s free and all are welcome! The larger we get the more trips we can plan each year…
Any questions feel free to contact us anytime as always!
Travel Club Organizer: Steve Juba
978 479 4527
*Please always review our cancellation and refund policy located at the bottom of every trip page before making payments. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.