Epic All Inclusive Tanzania Migration Safari!
It's clear we just can't get enough of Africa based on everyone's requests and how quickly these trips are filling up! East Africa is known as the pinnacle safari experience and it's been too long since we've visited Kenya's famous neighbor, Tanzania! Tanzania is perhaps the most famous and sought-after destination in East Africa to see the Big 5 and the tallest mountain in Africa: Kilimanjaro. This is going to be a photo dream trip in style, with luxury boutique accommodations, all delicious meals included, and so much more!
E-mail us at email@example.com for the daily itinerary!
- Safari across the plains and foothills of Mt Kilimanjaro!
* Wildlife: Elephants, Cape buffalo, antelopes, water bucks, leopards, lions, cheetahs, and so much more...
- Tarangire National Park (Well known for its huge herds of elephant and cape buffalo, as well as lions, cheetah, & leopard.)
* Wildlife: Elephants, lions, leopards, cheetahs, giraffes, zebras, 100's species of birds... that's just a fraction of the wildlife!
-Ngorongoro Crater (Unesco World Heritage & Natural Wonder of the World!)
* Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest intact caldera (collapsed volcano). We descend the 2,000 feet into the crater by a 4-wheel drive vehicle for a once-in-a-lifetime safari. Over 30,000 animals live within this enormous natural bowl, the most densely packed concentration of wildlife in Africa!
* Visit a local Masai Village for an authentic experience of life in the bush.
- The Serengeti! (Need we say more?)
* Olduvai Gorge, ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino) as well as huge herds of zebra and wildebeest.
- Lake Manyara in the Great Rift Valley
* Game drives around the lake to witness hundreds of bright pink flamingos! We may even be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Manyara's famous tree-climbing lions!
*Our drivers & guides are some of the most experienced wildlife experts in the world. Their knowledge and ability to spot the animals and birds will astound us!
* PhotoFly Travel Club adventures are laid back when it comes to photography. They are not workshop-style based tours and you do not need to be an avid photographer to join. All are welcome!
Week 1 Single Supplement: $625.00 *LIMITED Single Supplements Available
Week 2 Single Supplement: $725.00 *LIMITED Single Supplements Available
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 120 days (March 18th, 2023) or more prior to trip departure date are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 120 days (March 19th, 2023) prior to the trip departure date will receive no refund of the full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. Credit card fees and PayPal processing fees cannot be refunded. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price. Travel insurance strongly encouraged (ask us about policy options). *Hotels subject to change based on availability
COVID Cancellation Policy – Local Planet Travel Services OR Guest may cancel this reservation if the USA or country(s) we are visiting mandates a country-wide closure due to COVID. If this happens, you would receive a full refund. If guest chooses, the funds can remain on file and be applied for any future tour with PhotoFly Travel Club. *Please note bank merchant service fees when using a credit card are non-refundable.
MANDATORY VACCINE REQUIREMENT: The safety of all our guests is a top priority regardless of where our adventures take us. All travelers are required to have an approved COVID-19 vaccination to participate in this tour. Travelers that meet this mandatory requirement can join our adventures after 14 days have elapsed since their final dose. Proof of vaccination must be provided by emailing a copy of the participant's COVID-19 vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org upon sign-up. *Guests who are not vaccinated for medical reasons are exempt from this mandatory vaccine policy with proof from a certified medical professional.
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3.7% credit card processing fee OR 3.6% PayPal* processing fee (automatically added to shopping cart). PayPal Payments from outside the USA incur a 4.5% processing fee. Please mail check to avoid fees to:
Local Planet Travel
325 Rocky Slope Road, Suite 104-240
Greenville, SC 29607
*You can use a credit card on PayPal and do not need a PayPal account.
*We also accept no fee payments via Venmo & Zelle. Should you wish to pay via either method see the instructions below:
Venmo: Send trip payments to @photofly (www.venmo.com/photofly) *Do not choose the "refund protection" option because a fee is charged and we will not receive the full deposit amount.
Zelle: Send trip payments to email@example.com
*If mailing a check, please reserve your spot via the payment buttons below and select "check payments" on the checkout page.