Hawaii Group Tours: All Inclusive Kauai Revealed
April 28th - May 4th 2022 (1 Spot Left, Female Sharing)
Our two favorite islands in Hawaii are The Big Island and Kauai. They're like apples & oranges; both amazing with very different flavors. The flavors of Kauai will be the main course for this 7 day all-inclusive Kauai group tour. An expertly crafted combination of great food, stunning photography, & exciting excursions, from the “Grand Canyon” of the Pacific to secluded beaches along the most beautiful & dramatic coastline in Hawaii, we’ll experience the incredible diversity of the world-famous "Garden Isle"!
Our Hawaii group tours offer intimate, small group experiences with two knowledgeable guides and our very own chef. The all-inclusive adventure includes all meals and all-you-can-drink non-alcoholic & alcoholic beverages throughout. Our attention to detail and carefully planned excursions to various off-the-beaten-path locations makes this a truly unique experience.
* Visit Old Koloa Town (Shop & wander the streets of this historical, quaint art town)
* Na Pali Coast Look Out (a scenic drive ending at this stunning lookout great for photography!)
* Best snorkeling on Kauai (We'll snorkel the renowned Tunnels Beach and check out the reefs at Poipu)
* Walk the stunning "South Pacific" Beach (Lumahai Beach is one of the most beautiful in Hawaii and famous for being filmed in the
Hollywood classic, South Pacific)
* Epic Waimea Canyon Scenic Road Trip & Hike (We'll stop at the best view points of the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific" and then hike along the north rim with incredible vistas for awesome photography. Cool off in a beautiful waterfall along the way!)
* See & photograph "Spouting Horn" (Natural blowhole caused by surging waves pounding up and out of a lava tube)
* Shipwreck Beach & Lithified Cliffs Adventure (Ancient limestone sea cliffs overlook Shipwreck Beach with amazing views. Treasure trove of fossils, petroglyphs, and sacred burial grounds.)
* Hidden Beaches of Na Pali Coast Zodiac Adventure (One-of-a-kind boat ride along the dramatic & lush cliffs of Na Pali, Kauai's most stunning coastline.)
* Awesome Optional Adventures
* Hanalei Bay Kayak and Snorkel Adventure (Paddle down the river, into the bay, snorkel, lunch on secret beaches, need we say more?)
* Botanical Gardens Excursion (Kauai's best botanical garden! Verdant tropical valley, backdropped by majestic Makana Mountain (Bali Hai), overlooks the Pacific Ocean, meandering river, & gorgeous flowers)
* Kauai Grand Circle Helicopter Adventure (Exhilarating helicopter ride throughout the dramatic canyons and ocean cliffs of Kauai. Bird's-eye view of Nawiliwili Harbor, tropical Hanapepe Valley, endless rainbows, 400 ft. high Manawaiopuna Falls, the Grand Canyon of the Pacific: Waimea Canyon, and the spectacular and isolated Nā Pali Coast with majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, secluded beaches, and pristine cathedral cliffs.)
(1 Spot Left, Female Sharing)
Single Supplement: $895.00 (*Waitlist Only)
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist for a single room (your own room) on our Kauai Adventure.
E-mail us at email@example.com for the daily itinerary!
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 120 days (12/29/21) or more prior to the trip departure date are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than made 120 days (12/29/21) prior to the trip departure date will receive no refund of the full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. Credit card fees and paypal processing fees cannot be refunded. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price. Travel insurance strongly encouraged (ask us about policy options).
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
MANDATORY VACCINE REQUIRMENT: The safety of all our guests is a top priority regardless of where our adventures take us. All travelers are required to have an approved COVID-19 vaccination to participate in this tour. Travelers that meet this mandatory requirement can join our adventures after 14 days has elapsed since their final dose. Proof of vaccination must be provided by emailing a copy of the participants COVID-19 vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org upon sign up. *Guests who are not vaccinated for medical reasons are exempt from this mandatory vaccine policy with proof from a certified medical professional.
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3.7% credit card processing fee OR 3.6% PayPal* processing fee (automatically added to shopping cart). PayPal Payments from outside the USA incur a 4.5% processing fee. Please mail check to avoid fees to:
Local Planet Travel
1754 Woodruff Road, #211
Greenville, SC 29607
*We also accept no fee payments via Venmo & Zelle. Should you wish to pay via either method see the instructions below:
Venmo: Send trip payments to @photofly (www.venmo.com/photofly)
Zelle: Send trip payments to email@example.com
*If mailing a check, please reserve your spot via the above trip page and select "check payments" on the checkout page.