Fantastic Fiji Small Group Tours
February 27th - March 5th, 2022 (Sold Out, Request Waitlist)
This 300 island archipelago epitomizes the word paradise. Our travel club is thrilled to have created a unique journey to some of our favorite gems in Fiji, including enormous sand dunes, breathtaking waterfalls, world-class snorkeling, & hidden ocean caves tucked along dramatic coastlines with dazzling turquoise waters. Check out the highlights below and join us asap before it sells out!
E-mail us at email@example.com for the daily itinerary!
"Viti Levu is the largest island in the Fijian archipelago, home to more than 70 percent of the country’s population, as well as the capital city. With rainforest, peaks, spectacular sand dunes, and waterfalls, it is also an island of outstanding natural beauty." - The Culture Trip
The Coral Coast
Where tradition, culture & nature meet
Blessed with some of the best beaches on Viti Levu, the Coral Coast’s laidback vibe and huge range of things to do make it a firm favorite for sun-seekers, water lovers, & cultural adventurers.
* Natadola Beach: Often coined the "most beautiful white sand beach in Fiji", our journey begins at this iconic stretch of sand and sun. From snorkeling to horseback riding, or just good old sunbathing, there's no shortage of tropical activities to keep us entertained.
* Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park: On the nomination list to become a UNESCO World Heritage Site, these behemoth dunes make up an extensive network covering an area of 1600 acres. Experience the thrill of sandboarding and learn about the dune system's famous & important archaeological history.
If ever your tropical island fantasies come true, this strand of 20 exquisite islands would fit the bill. Blessed with dramatic peaks and sun-drenched white sand beaches, the Yasawa Islands is the quintessential paradise that lies Northwest of the main island Viti Levu. The region is a haven for nature lovers and is definitely a mariner’s dream for an adventurous ocean escapade. The natural exotic beauty of the Yasawa's has earned them spots on Hollywood movie sets and is a popular choice for reality shows. There are 15 words in the Fijian language meaning Heaven and 'Yasawa' is the first. Need we say more?
Nacula Island is renowned not only for its pristine beaches and lagoons but also its rolling hills that offer plenty of hiking trails with incredible views. The snorkeling and diving on Nacula is some of the best in Fiji, if not the world. Deserted, white sand beaches roll into clear blue waters teeming with sea life, hidden sea caves beckon, & dense tropical rain forests filled with colorful creatures welcome locals and visitors alike from all over the world.
The Blue Lagoon Resort
With a large focus on the Fijian culture and a strong connection with the local village of Nacula, the resort offers what Fiji is all about, and boasts some of the warmest, friendliest people anywhere in the world. The resort is positioned in Nalova Bay, and enjoys spectacular sunsets, calm seas, and fantastic swimming and snorkeling on all tides. You will find that the soft white sand is so inviting, you will want to take a walk, a morning run, or simply laze on the beach with a good book.
* Guided reef snorkel: With some of the healthiest reefs in the world, snorkeling off the Yasawa Island coasts is unparalleled. An immense variety of corals and tropical sea creatures abound from bright orange striped "Nemo fish", fluorescent soft corals, sea turtles, & so much more. Our guide will provide all the equipment and help anyone who wants guidance while in the water.
* Ocean Cave Adventure: Located in the famous "Blue Lagoon", venture into the caves with our local expert guide to explore the treasures within. The magnificent cavern ceilings have holes allowing light to display the wonders inside and for the real adventurous, enter a second, more secretive cavern via an underwater tunnel!
* Local Village Encounter (optional): A short, scenic boat ride to the other side of Nacula Island takes us to a traditional Fijian village where we can witness their way of life and help support their community.
* Diving Fiji (optional): This region of the Yasawa's is known for calm blue waters with frequent sightings of turtles, lobster, nudibranch, reef sharks, and so much more. 30 dive sites allow for diverse diving adventures with outstanding reefs, walls, drop-offs, swim-throughs, & pinnacles. There is even a once-in-a-lifetime shark encounter dive where you can expect to see black and white tip reef sharks, lemon sharks, and bull sharks at home in their natural environment.
* Island Nature Exploration: Join our tour director on walks and hikes into the tropical forests and hills of Nacula Island. A labyrinth of trails right from our resort leads to a variety of hidden wonders. Thriving mangroves with mud crab flats, hidden beaches, lush rainforest canopies filled with brightly-colored birds & creatures, and breathtaking views atop the island's large hills are a few of the tropical treasures.
* Sunset Hike: Get ready for a show of dazzling colors as the sun sets on the Yasawa Islands. Our tour director will take the group to the top of a nearby lookout for 360° views of the surrounding islands, reefs, & sky as it lights up with shades of orange, pink, & red. Amazing photographs to be captured this evening!
(Sold Out, Request Waitlist)
Single Supplement: $769.00
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the daily itinerary!
AC Upgrade Options
*The first 3 nights at IHG hotel have AC included in all rooms, however, the last 3 nights at the Blue Lagoon Beach Resort do not. Please see the below upgrade options if you’d like to have a bungalow with AC. *LIMITED AC Bungalows Available
1. Blue Lagoon AC Upgrade Supplement Beachfront Villa, (Double Occupancy/Sharing: 1 King Bed & 1 Twin Bed):
104.00 USD per person *Bed type first come first serve SOLD OUT (Request to be added to the waitlist for this room category)
2. Blue Lagoon AC Upgrade Supplement Beachfront Garden Villa, (Single Occupancy: 1 King Bed):
209.00 USD per person SOLD OUT (Request to be added to the waitlist for this room category)
Description: Ultimate Beachfront location with your very own private beach access, sun huts and loungers. These open planned rooms look out over the ocean and sunsets, coupled with the private deck and day bed, you can truly unwind taking in the 180 degree views. The open aired bathroom situated within a private garden oasis will have you gazing at the night skies and experiencing true island life. During the day, the hammock is a perfect place to relax after strolling along the beach and taking a swim in the waters directly in front. The Villa features air conditioning, Tea and Coffee, mini fridge, room safe, complimentary in room Wifi and TV.
3. Blue Lagoon AC Upgrade Supplement 2 Bedroom Garden Villa, (3 Guests Per Villa/ Bedroom #1: King Bed, Bedroom #2 Two Twin Beds): 65.00 USD per person *Bed type first come first serve SOLD OUT (Request to be added to the waitlist for this room category)
Description: The Two Bedroom Garden Villas feature Air Conditioning, 2 large bedrooms, open planned lounge/bedroom and open-aired tropical en suite. The vast open aired outdoor deck features an oversized day bed, perfect for relaxing and dozing with sea breezes and mountain views. Situated in a lovely tropical courtyard in a very quiet and private setting, the flowing garden paths lead you through to center of the resort. Featuring TV for movie use via USB, Air Con, Tea and Coffee and Mini Bar Fridge and private room safe.
Wait! Our tropical adventure continues in style to a remote island and luxury resort extension. See details below...
Fiji Untouched Luxury Extension
March 5th - March 9th, 2022
This optional extension will blow your mind. Continue our adventure in paradise to an incredible, off-the-beaten-path island. Here we'll indulge in the lap of luxury while venturing out each day to giant waterfalls, dense rainforest trails, & coastal hikes with pristine white sand beaches. Check out the highlights below & e-mail us at email@example.com for the daily itinerary!
Taveuni, known as the Garden Island of Fiji, is an iconically beautiful tropical island, thick with vegetation and resplendent with tropical flowers. The cigar-shaped island is the country's 3rd largest, but realistically quite small compared to her bigger sisters. The birdlife here is the best in Fiji and a diverse array of species thrive due to the lack of mongoose which was introduced throughout the rest of the country. Pristine rain forest covers much of the island with the vast majority protected by national reserves and the stunning Bouma National Heritage Park. Fiji's Garden Island is a tropical adventurer's paradise!
Qamea Island Resort
Ultimate Paradise in Remote Fiji.
The ultimate retreat, this intimate boutique resort caters to a maximum of 30 adults with only 15 luxuriously appointed Fiji Villas (Bures), nestled among swaying coconut palms and verdant tropical gardens.
* Included Resort Activities:
* Island Walks
* Stand Up Paddle Boards
* Bouma National Heritage Park, Waterfall Hike: Enjoy the thrill of exploring the densest rainforest in Fiji en route to Tavoro Waterfalls. The first falls are reached via a relatively flat trail and are adjacent to a scenic river enshrouded with tropical foliage and flowers. After a refreshing dip, our arrival at the second two falls will be well earned via a moderate climb of 100 feet (with stairs and railings where needed). Here we can photograph and swim under spectacular cascading waters through lush rainforest!
* Lavena Coastal Walk: This full-day adventure walk takes us to the filming location of the second Blue Lagoon movie and so much more. We'll trek along the wild and scenic coastline to a white sandy beach with beautiful rock pools before crossing two rivers & a village. From here ascend a valley past two gorgeous waterfalls and for our thrill-seekers in the group, slide down the "water chute" or jump into the rock pools from the high walls. On the way back, be on the lookout for a plethora of plants and animals indigenous to Fiji, including the unique Fiji fruit bat, the Taveuni silk tail bird, land crabs, and some species of palm that have only recently been discovered.
Single Supplement: $475.00
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the daily itinerary!
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 120 days or more prior to the trip departure date (October 30th, 2021) are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 120 days prior to the trip departure date (October 30th, 2021) will receive no refund of the full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. Credit card fees and PayPal processing fees cannot be refunded. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price. Travel insurance strongly encouraged (ask us about policy options).
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
"COVID Cancellation Policy – Local Planet Travel Services OR Guest may cancel this reservation if the USA or country(s) we are visiting mandates a country-wide closure due to COVID. If this happens, you would receive a full refund. If guest chooses, the funds can remain on file and be applied for any future tour with PhotoFly Travel Club. *Please note bank merchant service fees when using a credit card are non-refundable. "
MANDATORY VACCINE REQUIRMENT: The safety of all our guests is a top priority regardless of where our adventures take us. All travelers are required to have an approved COVID-19 vaccination to participate in this tour. Travelers that meet this mandatory requirement can join our adventures after 14 days have elapsed since their final dose. Proof of vaccination must be provided by emailing a copy of the participant's COVID-19 vaccination card to email@example.com upon sign up. *Guests who are not vaccinated for medical reasons are exempt from this mandatory vaccine policy with proof from a certified medical professional.
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3.7% credit card processing fee OR 3.2% PayPal* processing fee (automatically added to shopping cart). PayPal Payments from outside the USA incur a 4.5% processing fee. Please mail check to avoid fees to:
Local Planet Travel
1754 Woodruff Road, #211
Greenville, SC 29607
*You can use a credit card on PayPal and do not need a PayPal account.
*We also accept no fee payments via Venmo & Zelle. Should you wish to pay via either method see the instructions below:
Venmo: Send trip payments to @photofly (www.venmo.com/photofly)
Zelle: Send trip payments to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If mailing a check, please reserve your spot via the above trip page and select "check payments" on the checkout page.