Hawaii Group Tours: Best of Big Island
This privately guided Hawaii group tour will open your eyes to an exciting & magical oasis in the Pacific! Whether you have been to Hawaii or not, we know you will make lasting memories with us. We'll discover the island's hidden secrets while experiencing the best Hawaii has to offer on and off the path. As always with our travel club, the trip will be an intimate, small-group experience with two knowledgeable guides and our very own private chef. This all-inclusive adventure includes luxury homes, meals, and complimentary alcoholic beverages throughout.
* Amazing Luxury Estate: Pool, Private chef, huge balconies, short walk to the beach, free wifi, ocean views!
*Island Tour of hot spots: Super Beaches, Unique Coffee Plantations, Art Towns, Historical sites
* Hidden Turtle Bay Hike and Lagoon Adventure: Hidden bay filled with sea turtles! (Swim, Snorkel, Explore, & Turtle Watch!)
*Pololu Valley Adventure: Most picturesque valley in Hawaii with stunning views all the way down.
* Botanical Gardens: A lush “Garden of Eden”, this oceanside paradise is filled with native & foreign flowers, trees, birds, and even a pretty waterfall!
* Pu`uhonua O Hōnaunau (The City of Refuge): Explore the lagoons & lava flows and learn about the ancient grounds of this "Sacred Hawaiian Rehabilitation Center ".
* Hike and Harvest at Hawaii Institute of Pacific Agriculture: A non-profit, biodiverse, sustainable farm unlike any other. Hike through this private reserve, witnessing a variety of flora and fauna before enjoying a delicious farm to table lunch right from the gardens we've explored. Top it off with a rewarding opportunity to deliver produce to local families in need.
* Volcano National Park: Tropical jungle and massive volcanic crater trek followed by a relaxing swim in oceanside thermal pools!
* Akaka Falls: The most beautiful waterfall on the island; its sheer size and dramatic landscape are closely matched by trails winding among the surrounding paradise full of bamboo groves, meandering streams, giant ferns, tropical flowers, & enormous Banyan trees.
* Sunset at 14,00 Ft: Mauna Kea is the Big Island's (& the state of Hawaii's) largest volcano. At 13,800 ft above sea level & another 29,500 ft from the bottom of the seafloor, it is by far the largest mountain in the world! Experience the stunning sunset atop this behemoth, with colors and shadows that you simply can't see or photograph at sea level.
Sold Out. Join us next time!
2395.00 (Sold Out)
Single Supplement: $995.00 (Sold Out)
E-mail us at email@example.com for the daily itinerary!
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 145 days (11/07/20) or more prior to trip departure date are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than made 145 days (11/07/20) prior to the trip departure date will receive no refund of the full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. Credit card fees and paypal processing fees cannot be refunded. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price. Travel insurance strongly encouraged (ask us about policy options).
"COVID Cancellation Policy – Local Planet Travel Services OR Guest may cancel this reservation if the USA or country(s) we are visiting mandates a country-wide closure due to COVID. If this happens, you would receive a full refund. If guest chooses, the funds can remain on file and be applied for any future tour with PhotoFly Travel Club. *Please note bank merchant service fees when using a credit card are non-refundable. "
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3.7% credit card processing fee OR 3.6% PayPal* processing fee (automatically added to shopping cart). PayPal Payments from outside the USA incur a 4.5% processing fee. Please mail check to avoid fees to:
Local Planet Travel
1754 Woodruff Road, #211
Greenville, SC 29607
*We also accept no fee payments via Venmo & Zelle. Should you wish to pay via either method see the instructions below:
Venmo: Send trip payments to @photofly (www.venmo.com/photofly)
Zelle: Send trip payments to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If mailing a check, please reserve your spot via the above trip page and select "check payments" on the checkout page.