It’s clear we just can’t get enough of Africa based on everyone’s requests and how quickly these trips are filling up! East Africa is known as the pinnacle safari experience and it’s been too long since we’ve visited Kenya’s famous neighbor, Tanzania! We’ve really gone to bat for our travel club on this one and created an epic safari in Tanzania for an unbeatable price (FREE single supplement for solo travelers!). Honestly, we have such awesome friends and partners in Africa these trips just can’t be beat! Tanzania is perhaps the most famous and sought after destination in East Africa to see the Big 5 and the tallest mountain in Africa: Kilimanjaro. This is going to be a photo dream trip in style with luxury boutique accommodations, all delicious meals included, and so much more! Email us to see the daily itinerary at email@example.com
* 7 nights/8 days Tanzania Group Tours
* Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Every Day
* Charming Boutique Safari Lodges with authentic African ambience throughout
– Safari across the plains and foothills of Mt Kilimanjaro!
* Wild Life: Elephants, Cape Buffalo, Antelopes, Water Bucks, Leopards, Lions, Cheetahs, and so much more…
– Tarangire National Park (Well known for its huge herds of elephant and cape buffalo, as well as lions, cheetah, & leopard.)
* Wild Life: Elephants, Lions, Leapords, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras, 100’s species of birds… that’s just a fraction of the wildlife!
-Ngorongoro Crater (Unesco World Heritage & Natural Wonder of the World!)
* Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest intact caldera (collapsed volcano). We descend the 2,000 feet into the crater by a 4-wheel drive vehicle for a once in a lifetime safari. Over 30,000 animals live within this enormous natural bowl, the most densely packed concentration of wildlife in Africa!
* Visit a local Masai Village for an authentic experience of life in the wild.
– The Serengeti! (Need we say more?)
* Olduvai Gorge, ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino) as well as huge herds of zebra and wildebeest
– Lake Manyara in the Great Rift Valley
* Game drive, and we may be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Manyara’s famous tree climbing lions!
*Our drivers & guides are some of the most experienced wildlife experts in the world whose knowledge and ability to spot the animals and birds will astound us!
* All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
* Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight! (Flying in & out of Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
*AND-Check out the SWEET NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT TO HAVE YOUR OWN ROOM IF JOINING SOLO!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 120 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 120 days prior to departure date will receive no refund of full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40