Since Africa is always a top request from our members, check out this UNBELIEVABLE safari deal in South Africa! We’ve created a unique itinerary as always just for our travel club and this adventure safari includes all meals, uses open safari vehicles for an exhilarating experience perfect for photo lovers, and plenty of game drives to maximize photography opportunities! As always we welcome photo lovers of all levels. No need to be a serious photographer or hobbyist–just bring your camera and be blown away by the pictures we’re gonna get!
PLUS! Don’t forget to check out our optional Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe Extension Option! Details below…
Email us to see daily itinerary of our South Africa Group Tours at firstname.lastname@example.org
* 8 night/9 Day Adventure (Fly into and out of Johannesburg International Airport (JNB)
* Awesome, boutique style lodges & luxury tented chalets.
* All Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner everyday
* Privately guided small group tour as always!
* Morning & Afternoon game drives, boat cruises, and/or bush walks every day for plenty of wildlife encounters and photography opportunities!
* Wild Life: Elephants, Buffalos, Antelopes, Water Bucks, Rhinos, Leopards, Lions, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras, 100’s species of birds, and more!
* Local school visit to meet & play with the children, donate supplies (optional), & learn about their culture, needs, and way of life. Each year we support a different cause (details for 2019 project TBD)
* Endangered Species and Wildlife Center: The rare opportunity to come face to face with the gatekeepers to the ancient African kingdoms: the white lions! Here we’ll also come face to face with some of Africa’s most unpredictable, dangerous, yet majestic animals: the cape buffalo.
* Plenty of optional activities to choose from including horseback safaris, helicopter flights, quad biking, spa, massages, & more…
Entabeni Safari Conservancy
The Entabeni Safari Conservancy “The Place of the Mountain”, is situated in the World Heritage “Waterberg Biosphere” of the Waterberg region. Approximately a three-hour drive north of Johannesburg, this 55,000-acre malaria-free reserve boasts five eco-systems. The upper escarpment offers majestic craggy rock formations and wide-open grass plains. This is separated from the lower plateau by 2,000 ft high cliffs. The lower escarpment is approximately three degrees warmer and comprises of sandveld vegetation and a series of wetlands. The wildlife experience is impressive with more than 55 mammal species (including the big five, consisting of lion, buffalo, elephant, leopard and rhino) 300 plants species and 380 bird species….not to mention the wide variety of insects, reptiles and amphibians all co-existing in five spectacular diverse eco-systems including grasslands, bushveld, mountains, and river beds. Encounter the supreme wildlife of Africa with qualified rangers in our open safari game viewing vehicles.
Ravineside Lodge (3 nights)
Ravineside lodge is built on stilts, hugging the side of a cliff under Entabeni Mountain. We’ll be awestruck by the unrestricted views of the hillsides & grandeur of the ravine whilst listening to the rippling sound of the water from the valleys below. Each lodge has en suite bedrooms, decorated in a traditional African theme. Ravineside also hosts a large central swimming pool for guests to cool off in. Weather permitting, dinners are regularly served in the boma (fireside meeting place) with its wonderfully wild ambience.
Lakeside Lodge (2 nights)
Set on the banks of the 1.7km lake, this thatch and stone lodge provides a memorable blend of luxury and wilderness with the awe-inspiring Entabeni Mountain as a backdrop. The bedrooms are linked by thatched walkways to the reception, restaurant, conference room and boma. Spacious double/twin rooms are complemented by sundowners on your own private deck with the ever-changing colours of the Entabeni Mountain reflecting in the lake. The hippos at Lake Entabeni are a site to behold and the viewing deck provides the perfect setting for spectacular views over the lake.
Wildside Luxury Safari Camp (3 nights)
A true African bush experience awaits us at Wildside Safari Camp, where the essence of the unspoilt wilderness of the Waterberg is combined with comfortable en-suite tents, creating a true African atmosphere. The open lounge/bar area with the romantic roaring fire in the boma creates the perfect end to a relaxed day in the bush.
* Transfers, Taxes, & Fees included
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* International Airfare is not included but we will assist all guests with finding the best flights (*Flying into & out of Johannesburg (JNB): Specific arrival/departure times will be sent to all guests and we’ll assist in booking proper flights if needed as always.*Returning from Victoria Falls Airport (VFA) only if doing extension below)
* Email us to see daily itinerary at email@example.com
* WAIT! Check out our OPTIONAL Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls Extension below. The largest waterfall in Africa beckons after our once-in-a-lifetime safari!
Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe Extension
Join us on a once in a lifetime adventure to Africa’s most famous natural wonder of the world: Victoria Falls! Our 2019 Victoria Falls Extension takes our adventure to a whole new level! We’ll witness Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Amazing photo’s and a plethora of options to choose from in the world renowned region of Victoria Falls. Email us to see daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org
* 3 night/4 Day Extension Adventure to Zimbabwe/Victoria Falls
* Explore the falls from the highly rated A”Zambezi River Lodge right on the Zambezi River!
* Breakfast everyday
* Guided Tour Victoria Falls: A truly awe-inspiring experience – the sight, the sound, the smell; the humbling feeling that here indeed is Nature’s Supreme Masterpiece. No photograph can begin to depict the reality (though we will try!)…and nothing prepares you for your first sight. We’ll be accompanied through the rain forest by a qualified guide who will give a brief history of the Falls themselves as well as detailing the flora, fauna, bird & wildlife and other points of interest. There are 16 viewpoints to see the falls from for endless photograph opportunities. Raincoats are provided when needed.
* Optional Arrival Night Sundowner Cruise on the Zambezi River (Enjoy a sundowner and snacks as we look out onto the banks of the Zambezi. Great chance to capture one of the most amazing sunsets in Africa while spotting elephants, hippos, giraffe, crocodiles, & river birds as they come to the river’s edge for a drink at the end of the hot day)
* Optional Dinner at “The Boma” (An evening filled with entertainment from Amakwezi traditional dancers to a local story teller and fortune teller. Tuck into a four-course meal of mouth watering starters: soup from the campfire, a substantial barbeque buffet served on cast iron plates with a selection of salads, followed by a choice of delicious desserts. Everyone’s tastes are catered for, and whilst the adventurous are enticed with local delicacies such as Mopani worms and game stews! Enjoy beef, pork, fish and chicken or a variety of vegetarian meals. Don’t rush off after dinner, because we can join in the drumming extravaganza which is always a highlight of the evening.)
* Tons of optional activities to choose from (elephant back safaris, zip line, Vic Falls Helicopter ride, canoe safaris, horse back riding, and more)
*One Way Flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls not included (Specific flight needed is outlined in daily itinerary)
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 120 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 120 days prior to departure date will receive no refund of full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40