Extension Option For Thailand/Cambodia
If you are joining our 2018 Thailand & Cambodia, YOU’VE GOT TO CHECK OUT this spectacular Singapore group tour. After a trip of a life time throughout the amazing beaches of Thailand and awe-inspiring temples of Cambodia, this is a fantastic way to wrap up the journey. The magnificent city and young culture of Singapore contrasts the ancient history we’ve experienced among the towns, villages, & ruins of Thailand & Cambodia. Amazing photography opportunities await, from a world-class sky line photographed from up high on a cable car, astounding and innovative architecture, amazing food, beaches, wetlands, & world’s largest aquarium!
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the daily itinerary!
* 3 nights / 4 days throughout the best of Singapore
* Local English Speaking Guide throughout
* Breakfast Everyday
* Farewell Dinner Celebration
* Domestic Flight INCLUDED from Krabi, Thailand (KBV) → Singapore Changi (SIN)
A miniature country, Singapore is a smorgasbord of contrasting cultures, architecture, & good. “Small enough to feel intimate yet big enough to retain a degree of mystery, Singapore is a place (to) discover again and again.” – Lonely Planet
“Combining the skyscrapers and subways of a modern, affluent city with a medley of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences and a tropical climate, with tasty food, good shopping and a vibrant night-life scene, this Garden City makes a great stopover or springboard into the region.” – Wikitravel
Krabi → Singapore: From the sleepy seaside to a modern metropolis ..
Our first day will be spent relaxing or exploring the bustling city on our own. Join our tour leader on a stroll among the skyscrapers.
Explore Singapore: Witness and photograph the best of this great country
– Multi-Cultural Wonderland: Explore the nooks and crannies of ethnic heritage enclaves:
– China Town: Experience tradition and modernity in rows of streets and traditional shophouses lovingly restored into tempting eateries, teahouses, and shops selling Oriental arts, crafts, and souvenirs as well as traditional Chinese medicinal herbs. Visit the Sri Mariamman Temple – this stunning Hindu temple is the oldest and perhaps the most active in the city. Built in 1827, it’s dedicated to the goddess Sri Mariamman, believed to help heal people from disease.
– Little India: Completes the cultural kaleidoscope with its bustling streets showcasing aromatic and exotic spices, colorful flower- garland shops, vegetable vendors, and busy curry houses. Visit the Tekka Centre, part wet market, part food center & part shopping mall, where several ethnic communities converge to create a multicultural shopping fiesta. The center is used by Chinese vendors, Indian stall owners, and Malay retailers and sells everything from casual clothing, hardware tools & religious paraphernalia, to traditional Indian fashion & watches.
– Gardens by the Bay: One of the top places to experience in all of Asia, these magnificent gardens span over 100 hectares and cost of over 1 billion dollars! The gardens house two domes or conservatories, Cloud Forest and Flower Dome, which are climate-controlled indoor glasshouses. Within the gardens, there are also 18 impressive-looking “Super Trees” (tree-like structures), which are vertical gardens up to 50 metres tall and perform a multitude of functions. Along with providing a bird’s eye view of the entire garden, they also collect rainwater, generate solar power and act as vending ducts for the park’s conservatory.
– Marina Bay Sands SkyPark: Crowning the three hotel towers of Marina Bay Sands at 650 ft in the sky, the Sands SkyPark stretches longer than the Eiffel tower when laid down. It is also home to the world’s largest public cantilever housing a public observatory deck, lush gardens, and exclusive restaurants such as The Sky and KU DÉ TA; with a 500 ft infinity-edged swimming pool!
Sentosa Island: Cable car across the bay to sky towers, beaches, & the world’s largest aquarium!
From Mount Fabor, our day begins with an exciting cable car ride across the bay to Sentosa Island, with stunning views along the way.
– Images of Singapore Museum: From its origins as a Malay fishing village, to its founding in 1819 by Sir Stamford Raffles, and subsequent development into a modern cosmopolitan city of many races, customs, & festivals, the story of Singapore is told vividly through life-like settings, colorful exhibits, & costumed wax mannequins, & live acting performances!
– Siloso Beach: Relax on this stunning, sunny haven where excitement takes precedence overboredom. You can surf a man-made wave or chill-out in a whirlpool bath on the beach. A host of shopping options await, as well as tempting all-day menus from exceptional bistros and restaurants. Try your hand at skim-boarding or kayaking, as well as cycling, rollerblading and other exciting beach activities.
Optional Afternoon Experiences on Sentosa:
– Tiger Sky Tower: Gently rising 430 ft above sea level, relax inside the air- conditioned cabin of the Tiger Sky Tower and enjoy panoramic views across Sentosa and Singapore’s Southern Islands – as well as neighboring Malaysia and even Indonesia on clear day! Additional cost applies…
– S.E.A Aquarium: Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium. Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and immerse yourself into a magical marine world seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. Containing a total of 12 million gallons of water, the single aquarium is home to 100,000 marine animals from over 800 species! Additional cost applies…
– Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve: Discover the beauty and wonders of nature at Singapore’s first ASEAN Heritage Park. Uncover a world filled with rich biodiversity as we wander & hike through the wetlands with an extensive mangrove forest. Additional cost applies…
* Tour Leader and photographer to help those who want to learn more about using their camera’s, taking better pictures, etc throughout these Singapore Group Tours. (PhotoFly Travel Club adventures are laid back when it comes to photography. They are not workshop style based tours and you do not need to be an avid photographer to join. All are welcome!)
* International Airfare is not included. We are happy to help you find a good flight as always!
– * Specific departure times needed from Singapore Chang (SIN) will be sent directly to the group.
* All Taxes, Fees, & Transfers Included
* This optional Singapore Extension is an add-on to our Cambodia & Thailand Group Tours
E-mail us at email@example.com for the daily itinerary!
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 90 days prior to departure date will receive no refund of full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40