One of our most popular destinations is back on the calendar for next year. Join us to the tropical rainforests, smoking volcanoes, & mesmerizing waterfalls on our All Inclusive Costa Rica Safari! From soothing natural hot springs & mud baths, to an array of diverse wildlife (including Howler monkeys, sloths, vibrantly colored frogs & butterflies), and a tropical beach paradise to top it all off, the adventures and photography are endless!
GRAB THE LAST SPOT on our Best of the Best: Island Hopping & Mainland Greece Journey (Week 2 departure dates). Another one-of-a-kind itinerary with a taste of history in and around Athens, followed by some of the most incredible mountains, ruins, lakes, & villages throughout central & northern Greece, & topped off with amazing beaches, classic Greek island architecture, & turquoise waters all around our favorite Greek Islands!
Travel Photo of the Day: With our inaugural expedition to Antarctica drawing near, check out this week’s travel photo of a cute Gentoo penguin we took on the continent while building the trip last year. If you missed out on this year’s once-in-a-lifetime experience to the “White Continent”, join our next Basecamp Expedition in 2020. Even though next year’s departure is still many months away, these unique & specialized adventures are highly sought after with limited space held on our 100 passenger icebreaker vessel. We can only hold our cabins so long, and already had to release a couple to other travelers outside our group. PLEASE get your deposits in NOW before it’s too late, again!
$100.00 Discounted Trip Credit for any member who refers just THREE friends or family to our travel club: http://photoflytravel.com/. All you need to do is make sure they put your name in the “how did you hear about us” section to receive the voucher. Once they join, e-mail us so we can confirm and send you the discount!
*Voucher cannot be combined with other credits or discounts *minimum 3 referrals required. *cannot use toward a trip you are already signed up for.
Costa Rica All Inclusive Safari!
April 17th-25th, 2020
Each year we have a wonderful experience traveling through Costa Rica. Masterfully planned, this tropical adventure is always a blast with new & exciting twists & turns each year!
Check out the highlights below and email us for the full daily itinerary at email@example.com
- 8 nights/ 9 day adventure through Costa Rica!
- Breakfast everyday
- 7 lunches, 7 dinners (All meals throughout)
- Private guide & driver (Local professionals with years of experience and qualifications)
- Awesome, unique hotels and lodges throughout
- Explore the famous and historic section of San Jose!
* Coffee! (Doka Estate Coffee plantation is not only beautiful with amazing coffee, we’ll also learn about the production, the harvesting, the processing plant and the roasting of the grain. Fascinating stuff whether you like the world’s most consumed beverage or not…)
* Vida Campesina Farm (Organic farm lets us experience real life in the Costa Rican countryside with a farming family)
* Arenal Volcano National Park guided Lava flow hike (lava rocks and occasional eruptions, this volcano is surrounded by lush rainforest and second growth that cover the old lava flows and river sides)
* Optional Early Morning Bird Watching everyday (included and offered for the photo and bird enthusiasts!)
* Wetlands Boat Safari (Floating safari: variety of resident and migratory birds plus three different species of monkeys, iguanas, sloths, turtles and caymans)
* Pierella Butterfly & Ecological Gardens: (Located in the Sarapiquí lowlands, this family-run garden was established 20 years ago as a project to breed butterflies for export. Over time, it has been transformed into an area of 5 hectares, changing from a simple butterfly nursery to a true ecological garden that now hosts a great diversity of environments and wildlife to explore! Join our naturalist guide and experience Pierella’s great birding trails with amazing photo opportunities & wildlife everywhere we look!)
* Malekus Indian Reserve (Unique history and cultural experience: medicinal plant garden, enjoy a reenactment of a traditional Maleku dance, and try out their version of archery!)
* Llanos de Cortez Falls: Considered one of the best waterfalls in the country! Great swimming by the falls no to mention amazing photographs!
* Rincon de la Vieja National Park: Famous for its abundant volcanic activity, we’ll explore Las Pailas Trail within the National Park, not only for the volcano, but plenty of wildlife to photograph, and an impressive tropical forest.
* Hacienda Guachipelín: Positioned at the foot of the Rincón de la Vieja Volcano, adventure beckons at this boutique resort. Thrilling experiences include swinging like Tarzan on the many cables and ropes on the Canyon Canopy Course (more than just zip-lining!). Take a scenic horse ride to one of the most colorful turquoise waterfalls in Central America, or cruise down the rapids of the Rio Negro on a Tubing Adventure (optional). Relax your weary muscles in natural volcanic thermal springs or spectacular waterfall pools (optional
* Relax at one of best beaches in Costa Rica: Hermosa (We’ll finish the adventure at this pristine, world renowned beach! The taupe sand beach is bathed by clear waters and some great waves (if the conditions are right). Many water sports can be enjoyed including fishing, swimming, and windsurfing, among others.)
- All Taxes, Fees, Transfers included (excludes airport departure tax)
- Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight!
- Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
- Email us to see daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up at PhotoFly Travel Club
We’re beyond excited to announce our new partnership with the extremely successful non-profit, Not Just Tourist. For 25 years their “mission is to help those who urgently need healthcare by matching tourists who are visiting developing countries with local clinics and hospitals in need of medical supplies. Not Just Tourists is the meeting point for travelers and donors. We provide the facilities and connections for hospitals, clinics, and medical suppliers to donate materials, and then we pack them into suitcases for world travelers to bring them where they’re needed most in the countries they’re already visiting anyway!”
On many PhotoFly Adventures going forward we’ll be working with NJT to bring suitcases filled with medical supplies to clinics and hospitals in the same regions we’ll already be exploring!
*If you’re interested in helping out and are signed up for a trip in 2019 already, please email us and we’ll let you know the details and options for that particular trip.
Spread the word about our travel clubs! If you know any friends, colleagues, or family that love to travel invite them to join! It’s free and all are welcome! The larger we get the more trips we can plan each year…
Any questions feel free to contact us anytime as always!
Travel Club Organizer: Steve Juba
978 479 4527
*Please always review our cancellation and refund policy located at the bottom of every trip page before making payments. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
CST # 2101181-40