Temples, Beaches, & Villages
Our newest adventure combines the most famous temple complex in all of Southeast Asia, amazing beaches, & one of a kind village stays.
A 6 day tasting of the Siem Reap (Angkor Wat) area in Cambodia is the perfect way to be introduced to this incredible country. We’ll be indulging in in-room massages, temple trail adventures, & some truly life changing experiences in remote villages!
Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) just opened it’s doors to the world only a few years ago. We’re getting in early to experience the amazing culture, temples, people, & off the path adventure there is to offer. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime experience filled with the most authentic travel photography you’ll ever get. Soon this country will be filled with tourists-come with us in 2015 before it’s too late!
Also, be sure to check out the “Heart of Myanmar” extension tour to experience the world famous temples of Bagan and the cultural epicenter at Inle Lake.
Please e-mail us for the day by day itinerary (email@example.com):
* 5 nights/6 days of unforgettable Cambodia
* 5 nights/6 Days discovering the best beaches, markets, and temples in Myanmar
* Charming boutique hotels & unforgettable village stays…
* Breakfast Everyday
* 4 Lunches & 6 Dinners Included
* Multiple in-room massages to wrap up our bustling days in Cambodia
* Siem Reap! (Guided tour: Great Temples of Anchor, guided temple trail tour through 2,000 years of history! A day of amazing PICTURES!)
* Cambodia’s Great Lake (Tonlé Sap Lake ranges in size from 1860 square miles to 4500 square miles every year during the dry and wet seasons! Observe the wonders of rural khmer life where the locals live on the lake, literally (houses on stilts). An ethereal canoe ride through a floating forest will show off this areas beauty.)
One of a kind village stay!
We will be heading off to the village of Koh Ker. After you wake up to the sounds of the village, witnessing village life in a way you never could from the “highrise” views of a tree house accomodation, you can see what life was like, perhaps two thousand years ago. This is truly a dream come true for photographers, want to be anthropologists, and lovers of native cultures. After a hearty breakfast is served, we will explore the village and meet some of the people. We’ll supply an abundance of school supplies and other necessities before bidding fair well to our new friends (all donations are included in the cost of the tour and handled by the travel club team). Before departing this peaceful place we’ll have a special guided tour of temple complexes older than Angkor Wat where very few tourists go! We’ll end up back in Siem Reap at our charming hotel. You will have an evening to tour the town on your own and taste the local flavors for dinner. A group dinner option will be available!
-Explore the gateway to Myanmar. In the formal capital city we’ll visit the Shwedagon Pagoda, believed to have been built more than 2500 years ago! This magnificent building is covered with hundreds of gold plates and the top of the Stupa is encrusted with 4531 diamonds)
* Experience and photograph the 2000-year-old Sule Pagoda, one of the city’s most endearing landmarks
* Walk among the splendid colonial buildings that still dot the city including City Hall and the High Court Building
* Get lost in Bogyoke Aung San Market: Commonly known by its old British name of Scott Market. Undoubtedly offering the largest selection of handicrafts in Myanmar, the market is a great place to discover a bargain and have fun haggling with the local traders.
Ngwe Saung Beach
With a long, white & silver sand beach (known as silver beach), excellent bungalows and resorts, plus a number of interesting excursions to nearby islands, Ngwe Saung Beach is ideal for a few days of relaxation after time spent exploring the country’s cultural attractions. Each evening we’ll dine in one of the quant local restaurants that abound in the heart of the village.
* Relax and unwind at this unspoiled land of sand and sun
* Plenty of great optional activities (Snorkeling excursion to Bird Island, Hire bicycles and visit local villages, Burmese cooking class, Thazin Fishermen’s Village Picnic BBQ & Boat Excursion, Visit nearby Elephant Camp)
* As always this entire trip will be amazing for photography and one photographer will be on hand to help those who want to learn more about using their camera’s, taking better pictures, etc. (PhotoFly Travel Club adventures are laid back when it comes to photography. They are not workshop style based tours and you do not need to be an avid photographer to join. All are welcome!)
* All Transfers & taxes Included
* Domestic Flight Included from Siem Reap, Cambodia to Yangon, Myanmar (REP –> RGN)
*WANT MORE? Join the “Heart of Myanmar” Extension (Bagan Temples & Inle Lake Cultural Epicenter)
*Don’t forget to e-mail us for the day by day itinerary of this Myanmar & Cambodia tour (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 90 days prior to departure date will receive no refund of full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40