Idyllic Biospheres, Mayan Ruins, Amazing Beaches!
For round 4 of our Mexico adventure tours we’ve gone back to the drawing board to create a brandnew, unique experience! This trip is filled with off the path excursions (our specialty), amazing beaches, and a less traveled biosphere rich with diverse wildlife, tropical lagoons, & incredible snorkeling! Most people go to Mexico and just lay on a beach the whole time. Our travel club goes to Mexico to experience the people, culture, and beautiful land this country has to offer (and we enjoy the beaches too of course!). So many wonderful pictures to be taken on this trip. Email us to see daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org
* 7 nights/ 8 days of the best of the Riviera Maya
* 4 Star Resorts & charming boutique properties on the beach
* 4 lunches, 3 dinners included
* Private guided tours throughout (Explore the Coba ruins, tropical beaches, amazing reefs, snorkel with sea turtles, and that’s just the beginning!)
* Cancun: A must for a first time experience to the Riviera (nightlife, great food, great beaches, need we say more?)
* Optional Chichen Itza Adventure: The most famous Mayan step pyramids and temples in Mexico (private guided tour: “The Castle”, the Ballgame Grounds, the Observatory, the One Thousand Columns square, Jaguars’ Temple, and the Sacred Well)
Cozumel is the largest island in Mexico, surrounded by a beautiful coral reef and stunning azure waters. Our excursion is the ultimatesnorkeling adventure along with a guided tour around the island. We’ll enjoy a lunch buffet and open bar on board!
* Explore Akumal: This less visited coastal paradise has some of the best snorkeling and beaches in all of Mexico! We’ll stop at a famous beach to snorkel with the Riviera’s green sea turtles!
* Playa Del Carmen: (days of relaxation, beach hopping, nightlife, and live music)
* Off the path Cenote unique to the Mayan Riviera: These elaborate cave systems are filled with crystal clear water and stunning stalactites and stalagmites. We’ll go on a guided snorkel experience among amazing mineral formations. The absolute silence is a truly mystical experience.
* Optional Tulum Ruins Experience: See and photograph the iconic ruins located right on the coastline cliffs with the beautiful turquoise waters below.
Sian Ka-an Biosphere Reserve
“In the language of the Mayan peoples who once inhabited this region, Sian Ka’an means ‘Origin of the Sky’. Located on the east coast of the Yucatán peninsula, this biosphere reserve contains tropical forests, mangroves and marshes, as well as a large marine section intersected by a barrier reef. It provides a habitat for a remarkably rich flora and a fauna comprising more than 300 species of birds”, as well *as” creatures that are rarely found elsewhere, including manatees, four species of marine turtle, howler and spider monkeys, crocodiles, the rare Jabiru stork, jaguars, pumas, ocelots, pink flamingos, toucans and tapirs. It’s arguably the most breathtaking part of the Yucatan peninsula! – Unesco.org
* Discover Muyil: Within this great biosphere we’ll embark on a trek in the jungle to come upon this mystical Mayan temple.
* Lagoon Crossing & Epic Snorkeling: We’ll take a boat across the idyllic lagoon and hop in the warm waters for a great snorkel adventure.
* Float & swim in the mangrove channels: We even have the opportunity to swim and float on the freshwater stream through channels, where you will be amazed by the beautiful wildlife that calls this ecological & crucial phenomenon home.
* Witness Coba: Coba is home to isolated Indian ruins miles from civilization and was once the largest Mayan city of its time. Climb the Nohoch Mul pyramid, the tallest pyramid of the region. From the top of the pyramid we will enjoy great views of the surrounding jungle.
*Other great optional adventures include:
- Rent a bike and ride around town
- Rent a Paddle Board (or try out Paddle Board Yoga!)
- Scuba Diving
* All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
* Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight!
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at email@example.com
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 90 days prior to departure date will receive no refund of full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40