Of all the places we can’t wait to get back to now that international travel is becoming a glorious reality again, Amazing Australia is at the top of the list! Myself and our tour director, Andrew, used to live in Sydney and have explored much of the “Land Down Under”. If I could drop everything and live anywhere, Australia would be the place, hands down! Check out the details below and snag your spot on our trip page HERE.
Another great destination to consider for next winter is CUBA! This adventure is half full so check out the details on our trip page and sign up before the other half is gone.
In case you missed last month’s new trip release, our one-of-a-kind, All Inclusive Kauai Revealed Adventure has limited space. We can only take 10 guests and 5 members signed up right away. Simple math on this one: 5 spots left!
April 1st – 12th, 2022
Sydney: 3 Nights
- Privately Guided City Tour throughout highlights of Sydney (Opera House, Sydney Harbor Bridge, Darling Harbor, “The Rocks” historic district, Parliament House, Kings Cross, Watson’s Bay, Bondi Beach)
- Free time to explore the streets and world-class beaches Sydney has to offer.
Port Stevens & Nelson Bay Full Day Adventure
- Port Stevens Dolphin Watch Cruise: Search for pods of bottlenose dolphins and watch as they play on the bow waves.
- 4WD Sand Dunes Adventure: Experience the grandeur and tranquility of this local desert wilderness and try sand boarding, a thrill you will never forget.
The Whitsunday Islands & Great Barrier Reef: 4 Nights
- Great Barrier Reef Full Day Adventure
- Whitehaven Beach Cruise and Island Exploration
Melbourne: 4 Nights
- Private guided city tour throughout the highlights of Melbourne
- Unique, privately guided Lanes & Arcades walking tour
Wilsons Promontory Full Day Adventure
- Wildlife: The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroos and wombats, native birds, and other native animals such as emus, which with a little luck we are able to see up close
- Squeaky Beach: Be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands´ as we walk towards Tidal River.
- Breathtaking Coastal Views: Soak up the spectacular scenery, where the mountains meet the ocean.
Travel Club Update: COVID-19
PhotoFly Travel Club takes our current global pandemic extremely seriously. As such, a number of our 2020 adventures have had to be cancelled & postponed like most in our travel industry. We want nothing more than all of our members to stay healthy & happy during these trying times. We hope everyone is playing their part by social distancing as much as possible. The more people who properly follow this crucial tactic in our country, and everyone around the world, the faster we will conquer and come out stronger & better prepared when this happens again.
As of today, we remain hopeful that travel will become feasible and safe again for most travelers early next year. In fact many countries, including most of Europe, have been on the decline for months now. It’s important to acknowledge that these are mainly countries that have enacted strict social distancing measures much sooner and in a more timely manner than the USA has been able to. Good news is most of the countries on our upcoming calendar fit this description! For more details about the predictions and scientific modeling in each state AND many countries around the world go here: https://covid19.healthdata.org/ (you can select any state or country for the location specific predictions)
Enhanced Procedures & Safety Measures
As we get ready to explore the world with you again soon, our travel club has begun to implement new guidelines and practices for the “Post-Covid World”. Some of them are listed below. Safety is #1 and the ability to experience a destination without limitations due to the pandemic is #2
b. Sanitizer available at all times/ Surface Cleanings done constantly
c. Social distancing practices as much as possible & no contact health/temperature checks
d. Small Groups Only = Lower Risk. Only time will tell and we’re following the situation very carefully. Our pledge is to share nothing but scientific evidence and advice given by the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO). We will base our decisions in the coming months solely on these two sources.
We know this is going to be a difficult time for all of us, in a myriad of ways. PhotoFly Travel Club is committed to building amazing experiences for years to come. We will get through this together and come out on the other side with even more amazing trips.
We wish everyone nothing but the best navigating this crisis. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all to remain healthy and persevere until we overcome.
Much love and gratitude to all of our members,
Steve, Andrew, Catalin, Michelle, Raya, & the rest of our PhotoFly Team!
Spread the word about our travel clubs! If you know any friends, colleagues, or family that love to travel invite them to join! It’s free and all are welcome! The larger we get the more trips we can plan each year…
Any questions feel free to contact us anytime as always!
Travel Club Organizer: Steve Juba
978 479 4527
*Please always review our cancellation and refund policy located at the bottom of every trip page before making payments. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.