Beautiful Bali Baby! We’re heading back on a brand new adventure to this iconic paradise. Our journeys here are truly one of a kind. Every aspect has been custom built and carefully crafted to offer a unique, off the path experience to the best spots throughout Bali and her nearby isles. This year, we’ve added a brand new experience throughout Nusa Penida. Gorgeous white sand beaches, dramatic cliffs, and superb snorkeling are just scratching the surface of sights to photograph, things to see, and adventures to do, all right off the coast of Bali!
Next up, don’t forget to check out the Wonders of the Galapagos this summer! The trip is starting to fill up and there is only so much room on the private, luxury yacht we charter!
AND, our Eastern Europe “Extravaganza” throughout Poland, Czech Republic, & Hungary is beginning to fill fast now. You can’t find this itinerary anywhere else. So many unique experiences and destinations on this one…
Check out the overviews below and sign up before it’s too late!
$100.00 Discounted Trip Credit for any member who refers just THREE friends or family to our travel club: http://photoflytravel.com/. All you need to do is make sure they put your name in the “how did you hear about us” section to receive the voucher. Once they join, e-mail us so we can confirm and send you the discount! *Voucher cannot be combined with other credits or discounts
*Voucher cannot be combined with other credits or discounts *minimum 3 referrals required. *cannot use toward a trip you are already signed up for.
Beautiful Bali: October 12th – 20th 2020
- 8 night/9 Day Adventure
- Amazing Balinese style bungalow and boutique hotels
- Breakfast everyday & delicious local meals throughout (8 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners)
- 3 Massages throughout the experience! (a great way to unwind and relax at the end of a day’s adventure)
- Explore beautiful waterfalls among the interior mountains of Munduk (private guided tour) (smell cloves in the air from these aromatic trees grown in the region and enjoy the fresh cooler air in these gorgeous mountain landscapes)
- Wander through stunning rice terrace landscapes in Antosari (Private guided tour, amazing photo opportunities!)
- Wonders of Nusa Penida Island: We’ll lounge under the sun on pure white sand beaches, snorkel with clown fish & sea turtles, & explore the best that this stunning isle off the coast of Bali has to offer! This paradise is an amazing escape from the hustle and bustle of the mainland. Amazing photos to be taken along stunning beach cliffs and secluded bays, with turquoise waters.
- Amazing optional full day island hopping exploration & snorkeling tour!
- Explore the famous Monkey Forest of Ubud and this quaint town made famous by the book and movie: “Eat, Pray, Love”
- Final night Balinese Dance Performance w/ dinner
- Privately guided small group tour as always!
- All Taxes & Entrance Fees included
- All Transfers and ground transportation included
- Roommate Pairing to save money as always
- International Airfare is not included but we will assist all guests with finding the best flight! We will be flying into and out of Denpasar International Airport (Airport code: DPS)
Even mail us to see the daily itinerary at email@example.com
We’re beyond excited to announce our new partnership with the extremely successful non-profit,Not Just Tourist.For 25 years their “mission is to help those who urgently need healthcare by matching tourists who are visiting developing countries with local clinics and hospitals in need of medical supplies. Not Just Tourists is the meeting point for travelers and donors. We provide the facilities and connections for hospitals, clinics, and medical suppliers to donate materials, and then we pack them into suitcases for world travelers to bring them where they’re needed most in the countries they’re already visiting anyway!”
On many PhotoFly Adventures going forward we’ll be working with NJT to bring suitcases filled with medical supplies to clinics and hospitals in the same regions we’ll already be exploring!
*If you’re interested in helping out and are signed up for a trip in 2019 already, pleaseemail usand we’ll let you know the details and options for that particular trip.
Spread the word about our travel clubs! If you know any friends, colleagues, or family that love to travel invite them to join! It’s free and all are welcome! The larger we get the more trips we can plan each year…
Any questions feel free to contact us anytime as always!
Travel Club Organizer: Steve Juba
978 479 4527
*Please always review our cancellation and refund policy located at the bottom of every trip page before making payments. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
CST # 2101181-40