The mind blowing Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia. Incredible photos everywhere!
So many members have been asking us when we’re going to Croatia again. The time is now! Check out this one-of-a-kind adventure that takes us not only to the most amazing places in Croatia, but to some gems in Bosnia/Herzegovina and Montenegro too!
Antarctica 2019: We just got back from our inaugural expedition to Antarctica. Words cannot describe the beauty and otherworldly phenomena we were so blessed to see, experience, & photograph. Below is an epic sunset image we captured voyaging along the Antarctic Peninsula’s mountainous coast, dotted with islands & penguin colonies galore!
Antarctica 2020: Even though our Antarctic Expedition is still almost a year away, the ship only takes 116 passengers and is almost sold out. We won’t be able to keep the number of cabins we still have on hold for much longer so get your deposit in now before it’s too late! ONE SPOT LEFT! New Zealand: Best of the South & North Islands This epic road trip takes us through a wide variety of landscapes, climates, & cultures that, by the time we’re done, we’ll feel like we traveled across the world!
Travel back in time to the “Land of 1000 Temples”. Our Myanmar & Vietnam trip is filling fast now. If you’re on the fence, now is the time to get your deposit in!
E-mail us OR fill out the form on our trip pages for the daily itineraries!
More details below…
$100.00 Discounted Trip Credit for any member who refers just THREE friends or family to our travel club: http://photoflytravel.com/. All you need to do is make sure they put your name in the “how did you hear about us” section to receive the voucher. Once they join, e-mail us so we can confirm and send you the discount!
*Voucher cannot be combined with other credits or discounts *minimum 3 referrals required. *cannot use toward a trip you are already signed up for.
Croatia & Her Beautiful Sisters: June 29th – July 8th 2020
(Montenegro & Bosnia/Herzegovina)
From Zagreb to Dubrovnik, we’ll explore the best of the best when it comes to this Eastern European gem. And since this gorgeous country is surrounded by gorgeous neighbors, we’ll explore a few of them too: Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro! Our Croatia small group tour is filled with beauty for us to soak in, photograph, and marvel at. We’ve custom built this adventure to experience the highlights of Croatia and her neighbors including the country’s amazing Dalmatian coast. As always, e-mail us to see the daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9 nights/10 days throughout the best of Croatia & her stunning neighbors
- Charming & Unique Boutique style hotels & gorgeous coastal resorts throughout
- Breakfast Everyday
- Welcome/Farewell Dinners, & 1 Lunch Included
- Privately guided tours throughout (City tours of Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Mostar, & Montenegro)
• Zagreb: We’ll explore the capital of Croatia via a panoramic bus and walking tour of the historical and photogenic highlights (Trg Bana Jelacica (“main square”, Fruit Market, St. Markus Church)
• Plitvice Lakes National Park: Oldest park in Southeast Europe & an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Witness more than 16 lakes lined up and separated by natural limestone barriers. The lakes are among pristine forests and renowned for their distinctive colors, ranging from azure to green, grey or blue. The colors change constantly depending on the quantity of minerals or organisms in the water and the angle of sunlight. So many incredible photographs to be taken in here!
• Trogir: Explore this picturesque city known as “The Stone Beauty”, a charming stone town under the protection of UNESCO which takes pride in their fascinating Romanesque cathedral, churches, towers and beautiful palaces. With 2300 years of tradition, its rich culture was created under the influence of old Greeks, Romans, & Venetians. We’ll stay in the Tragos Hotel, a small, family owned boutique built within a historical Baroque palace in very heart of Trogir!
• Split: The second largest city in Croatia and “the capital of Dalmatia” has gradually developed around the palace of the Roman emperor Diocletian built more than 1700 years ago. The entire old city of Split has been built within the walls of the UNESCO world heritage site, Diocletian Palace, making this historical center very unique. From Diocletian’s cellars to the Market (Pjaca), to the sunny sea promenade (Riva), and past the fish-market all the way to the Theatre: morning, day and night in Split encompasses the real atmosphere of a typical Mediterranean city.
• Bosnia & Herzegovina (Mostar): As we continue south we’ll take a slight detour across the border to Bosnia & Herzegovina’s wonderland town of Mostar. Along the way awaits another mystical waterfall, not only superb for photos but swimming too! A short walk down a windy road & staircase takes us to Kravice Falls. 80 ft high and 390 ft long, it’s like a mini, majestic Niagara Falls! All cooled off, we’ll finally arrive in Mostar, most famous for a beautiful Ottoman-style bridge which spans the Neretva river in the historic center of the city. “Stari Most” frames the colorful buildings and mosques that tumble down the cliffs of Old Town as the river rushes underneath it. It is obvious that Mostar is arguably this country’s most beautiful “city”. It is charming and pristine. In fact, it’s bizarrely pristine for a city famous for being all but destroyed during the war. A wide variety of delicious multi-ethnic restaurants & awesome bakeries/cafes dot the streets with brilliant views of the bridge. Eat, drink great local coffee, and take pictures. What gets better than this?
* Dubrovnik City Tour: Reclaimed, not just as a Croatian treasure but also as one of the world’s treasures; a fact that was officially recognized when the United Nations declared this medieval town as a World Cultural Heritage site. Its fortresses, imposing walls surrounding the city, palaces, churches, and small streets form a perfect harmony with the natural surroundings. Our tour includes visits to the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s oldest pharmacy, the Cathedral with its famous Treasury, and Rector’s Palace, the former seat of government in the Dubrovnik Republic.
* Optional Sea Kayaking Adventure: Become acquainted with Dubrovnik from it’s stunning seacoast! An easy paddling kayak excursion beneath the old city walls, is a unique opportunity starting beneath the ancient Fort Lovrjenac in the small port called Pile. We’ll set off to explore caves and beauties of the mysterious Lokrum Island accompanied by our experienced kayaking guides.
Often called “The Pearl of the Mediterranean”, Montenegro might be the only place in the world where you can find so much natural wealth & beauty in such a compact area including pretty beaches, blue lakes, rushing rivers, and gorgeous mountains.
* Kotor: This medieval walled town on the coast is situated in the Bay of Kotor and is world famous for its maze of streets, old seafarer’s villas, unique history, & defense walls encircling the town and old fortress. A privately guided walking tour will take us throughout the best parts of Kotor for a day filled with awesome pictures, culture, and history.
• Plenty of free time throughout to explore on our own
• A range of optional excursions excellent for photography (Unique farm to table, off the path dinner at family farm in mountainous countryside, white water rafting in Split, walk Dubrovnik city walls, bike/wine tours, & more…)
* Optional extra night Dubrovnik: Wind down, relax, swim, or explore more of the Dubrovnik area by staying an extra night at our resort on the coast. Price/details in daily itinerary- E-mail us to request!
• All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
• Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight! (Arriving to Zagreb International Airport (ZAG) & Departing from Dubrovnik International Airport (DBV)
• Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
• Email us to see daily itinerary at email@example.com
We’re beyond excited to announce our new partnership with the extremely successful non-profit,Not Just Tourist.For 25 years their “mission is to help those who urgently need healthcare by matching tourists who are visiting developing countries with local clinics and hospitals in need of medical supplies. Not Just Tourists is the meeting point for travelers and donors. We provide the facilities and connections for hospitals, clinics, and medical suppliers to donate materials, and then we pack them into suitcases for world travelers to bring them where they’re needed most in the countries they’re already visiting anyway!”
On many PhotoFly Adventures going forward we’ll be working with NJT to bring suitcases filled with medical supplies to clinics and hospitals in the same regions we’ll already be exploring!
*If you’re interested in helping out and are signed up for a trip in 2019 already, pleaseemail usand we’ll let you know the details and options for that particular trip.
Spread the word about our travel clubs! If you know any friends, colleagues, or family that love to travel invite them to join! It’s free and all are welcome! The larger we get the more trips we can plan each year…
Any questions feel free to contact us anytime as always!
Travel Club Organizer: Steve Juba
978 479 4527
*Please always review our cancellation and refund policy located at the bottom of every trip page before making payments. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
CST # 2101181-40