The year 2022 is going to be a big year full of PhotoFly Adventures and this fall we can’t wait to finally take our travel club to Israel & Jordan. The pandemic might have pushed it back a couple of times, but we’re determined to get us to the mystical lands of Israel filled with so much history, iconic religious artifacts, and stunning landscapes. Then on to Jordan, the epicenter of thriving Middle East living, home to a remarkable red desert loved by Hollywood, and Petra, a wonder of the world that must be experienced at least once in your life! More details below…
Make your first adventure in 2022 a colorful one. Filled with world-renowned music & dance, vintage cars, a tumultuous history, and thriving arts scene, Cuba is a land with one foot stuck in the 1950’s. Unique photography opportunities are around every corner and found nowhere else on the planet! 4 Spots Left!
STILL 2 spots available on our All Inclusive Costa Rica Safari coming up this spring. Our 2021 adventure was a blast and went off without a hitch. Don’t miss out this time!
All Inclusive Kauai available again! One of our female guests is looking for someone to replace her. Contact us ASAP if you want to be the one to explore the multitude of wonders on Hawaii’s “Garden Isle” with us (female share only).
2 spots opened up on our one-of-a-kind Australia Adventure. The land down under was also sold out for months so they won’t be available for long!
Mystical Israel & Timeless Jordan
October 25th – November 7th, 2022
- 13 nights/14 Days Israel & Jordan small group tour
- Private, Local English Speaking Guide Throughout
- Charming B&Bs & top-rated hotels which fully immerse us in the local cultures
- 1 lunch & 4 dinners (Including Welcome & Farewell Dinner)
Part 1: Israel (8 Nights/9 Days)
Tel Aviv, Haifa, Akko, Nazareth, Turquoise Grottoes of Rosh Hanikra, Sea of Galilee, & Gan Hashlosha National Park (4 Nights)
- Privately guided orientation tour of Tel Aviv including a tasting Experience at the Carmel Market, Rothschild Boulevard, and other famous landmark Bauhaus edifices.
- Jaffa: The colorful, ancient port city has photo ops around every corner and an interesting flea market to explore.
- Haifa: Israel’s third-largest city is beautifully set on the slopes of Mount Carmel facing the Mediterranean Sea, nicknamed ‘Israel’s San Francisco’.
- Akko: Explore the underground tunnels, port, and traditional Arab shuk at the Crusader Citadel, an UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Rosh Hanikra: Israel’s northwestern tip is home to a stunning coastline and enchanting sea caves. It’s a must-visit that many travelers to Israel don’t even know about!
Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Eilat & Everything In-between (4 Nights)
- Jerusalem privately guided tour: One of the most iconic, famous, and holy cities on earth including The Old City, Dome of The Rock, a tasting tour at Machane Yehuda Market, & a traditional Shabbat Dinner!
- Bethlehem: “No longer be the ‘little town’ of Christmas carols, but you don’t have to go far in what is now a pulsing city to see the stories of Mary and Joseph, stars, mangers and a savior hardwired into every paving stone, street and church” – Lonely Planet.
- Jericho: Descend to the lowest city on earth AND the oldest!
- The Dead Sea: Float in the salty waters without lifting a finger, and enjoy the famous mud used for its healing properties over the millennia.
- Eilat: “Plonked between the copper-colored rocks of the Negev desert and the rippling, luminescent corals of the Red Sea, Eilat occupies an enviable position on Israel’s southern tip. Understated this resort city is not, but those who dare to peel back its rough-and-ready shell will find a seaside city thronging with activity, including some of the best diving and snorkeling in the region.” – Lonely Planet
- Optional Snorkeling Adventure: Take a plunge into the warm, turquoise waters of the Red Sea to discover a vibrant world full of incredible living corals, fish, anemones, & marine mammals. (Not Included: price and sign up details TBD)
Part 2: Jordan (5 Nights/6 Days)
The Wadi Rum (1 night)
- Luxury Camping on “Mars”: In the heart of Wadi Rum’s majestic landscape stands our incredible camp, offering a uniquely awe-inspiring experience of serene desert living. Our distinctive Bedouin-style tents afford mountain views with a private bathroom/hot water shower,air conditioning, & a terrace.
Petra (2 nights)
Amman (2 nights)
Travel Club Update: COVID-19
PhotoFly Travel Club takes our current global pandemic extremely seriously. As such, a number of our 2020 and 2021 adventures have had to be cancelled & postponed like most in our travel industry. We want nothing more than all of our members to stay healthy & happy during these trying times. We hope everyone is playing their part by social distancing as much as possible. The more people who properly follow this crucial tactic in our country, and everyone around the world, the faster we will conquer and come out stronger & better prepared when this happens again.
As of today, we remain hopeful that travel will become feasible and safe again for most travelers early next year. In fact many countries, including most of Europe, have been on the decline for months now. It’s important to acknowledge that these are mainly countries that have enacted strict social distancing measures much sooner and in a more timely manner than the USA has been able to. Good news is most of the countries on our upcoming calendar fit this description! For more details about the predictions and scientific modeling in each state AND many countries around the world go here: https://covid19.healthdata.org/ (you can select any state or country for the location specific predictions)
Enhanced Procedures & Safety Measures
As we get ready to explore the world with you again soon, our travel club has begun to implement new guidelines and practices for the “Post-Covid World”. Some of them are listed below. Safety is #1 and the ability to experience a destination without limitations due to the pandemic is #2
b. Sanitizer available at all times/ Surface Cleanings done constantly
c. Social distancing practices as much as possible & no contact health/temperature checks
d. Small Groups Only = Lower Risk. Only time will tell and we’re following the situation very carefully. Our pledge is to share nothing but scientific evidence and advice given by the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO). We will base our decisions in the coming months solely on these two sources.
We know this is going to be a difficult time for all of us, in a myriad of ways. PhotoFly Travel Club is committed to building amazing experiences for years to come. We will get through this together and come out on the other side with even more amazing trips.
We wish everyone nothing but the best navigating this crisis. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all to remain healthy and persevere until we overcome.
Much love and gratitude to all of our members,
Steve, Andrew, Catalin, Michelle, Raya, & the rest of our PhotoFly Team!
Spread the word about our travel clubs! If you know any friends, colleagues, or family that love to travel invite them to join! It’s free and all are welcome! The larger we get the more trips we can plan each year…
Any questions feel free to contact us anytime as always!
Travel Club Organizer: Steve Juba
978 479 4527
*Please always review our cancellation and refund policy located at the bottom of every trip page before making payments. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.