This Chile group tour is one of our most exciting adventures in style! This epic journey will begin in the world renowned capital of Santiago where we will enjoy the culture, food, and energy of the bustling city among the mountains. After a taste of life in the city, we’re off to one of the most beautiful and monstrous landscapes in the world: Patagonia. Unforgettable hikes & photographs will be the norm throughout this adventure with activities available for all fitness levels!
Email to see daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org
* 7 night/8 Day Journey (2 Nights Santiago, 5 Nights Patagonia)
* Breakfast & Lunch everyday
* 5 Dinners Included
* Centrally located & welcoming Santiago accommodations
* Unique culinary experience with Uncorked (Guided food shopping experience at local markets, Chef instructed cooking of our own lunch Santiago style, Enjoy delicious self prepared lunch with local Pisco Sour cocktail)
*Free time in Santiago to explore the city & photograph the beauty
* Patagonia Camp is the first Luxury Camp in South America. It is an original and distinctive “glamping” concept where every detail has been carefully thought of so that our guests may thoroughly enjoy the magnificent and wild nature of mythical Patagonia, combining comfort, convenience, and the warm hospitality that Chileans are known for.
* All Inclusive Meals & Adventures while at Patagonia Camp. Plus Open Bar throughout!
* One of a kind luxury yurt style accommodations at Patagonia Camp!
* Each day we will have the opportunity to embark on amazing walks and hikes around this wonderland landscape of sharp edged mountains and glacier lakes. See below for JUST A FEW OF THE HIKES AND ADVENTURES that we’ll be able to choose from each day (all are optional, included, and cater to different fitness levels including beginners!)
Base of the Towers Trek: A rewarding & deservedly famous trek to the base of the iconic “Towers” of Torres Del Paine. Panoramic views of lakes and valleys greet us along the way until we penetrate the ancient lenga tree forest. Here we’ll approach the Torres glacier moraine before breaking through the forest and arriving at the base of the towers! Behold and photograph the three granite giants right in front of us!
Los Cuernos Trek: This trek is perfect to experience the beauty of the park’s two iconic mountains: Las Torres and Los Cuernos del Paine. The hike starts alongside beautiful rivers and lakes with ever-present native flora and fauna. Upon reaching the first rock plateau we will enjoy the whimsical line drawn by the Cuernos del Paine, and their characteristic two-color hue created by sedimentary rock and granite. Get those cameras ready!
Mirador Condor Hike: The hike to the Cóndor viewpoint is another privileged trek in terms of views. The trail begins at Lake Pehoé which will fascinate our eyes and cameras with its distinctive turquoise color. You will climb for about an hour through the Sierra del Toro; along the way you can appreciate some of the local vegetation such as nothofagus trees, the area’s micro-wildlife and the beautiful soaring condors. At the top you will enjoy an amazing panoramic view of Lake Nordenskjold, Los Cuernos del Paine, Valle del Francés and the Patagonian Andes – and not only the view, you will also experience the force of Patagonian winds, a faithful companion on this adventure!
*Optional horseback riding & boat trips will be available at additional price. *minimum # sign ups needed
* Privately guided small group tour as always!
* All Taxes & Entrance Fees included
* All Transfers and ground transportation included
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* Domestic round-trip airfare from Santiago –> Punta Arenas INCLUDED
* International Airfare is not included but we will assist all guests with finding the best flight! (Flying into & out of Santiago (SCL)/ Specific arrival/departure times will be sent to all guests and happy to assist in booking the proper flights if needed)
* Email us to see daily itinerary at email@example.com
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
*There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 130 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 130 days prior to departure date will receive no refund of full amount due. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40