PhotoFly is super excited to release our travel club classic: Best of Big Island, Hawaii! Almost 10 years ago we took our first group to the Big Island and 40 or so Hawaii adventures later, it’s still one of our favorite places in the world. Check out all the iconic experiences on this truly one-of-a-kind program below. Did we forget to mention it’s all-inclusive?
Plus, our first adventure in 2021, Colorful Cuba, only has 4 spots left. The country has COVID-19 well under control and since it’s just a short and easy flight from the US, there couldn’t be a better escape for our first trip back!
Best of Big Island, Hawaii (All Inclusive)
April 1st – 8th 2021
* 7 night/8 Day Big Island Adventure
* Amazing luxury home with beautiful views of the ocean, steps to the beach & downtown Kona, free wifi, pool, & more…
* All Meals included and prepared by our wonderful private chef, including non-alcoholic/alcoholic beverages! (*Excludes one restaurant dinner)
* Big Island Expert Guide
* Snorkel equipment included
* All tours privately guided throughout
* All Transfers, Taxes, & Entrance Fees Included
* Airfare to/from Hawaii not included (We are happy to help you find a good flight as always! Flying in and out of Kona airport (KOA)
Hidden Gems, Luxury Home, Great Photos, Small Group…
All-Inclusive w/ our very own private chef!
* Island Tour of hot spots: Super Beaches, Unique Coffee Plantations, Art Towns, Historical sites
* Hidden Turtle Bay Hike and Lagoon Adventure: Hidden bay filled with sea turtles! (Swim, Snorkel, Explore, & Turtle Watch!)
* Pololu Valley Adventure: Most picturesque valley in Hawaii with stunning views all the way down.
* Botanical Gardens: A lush “Garden of Eden”, this oceanside paradise is filled with native & foreign flowers, trees, birds, and even a pretty waterfall!
* Pu`uhonua O Hōnaunau (The City of Refuge): Explore the lagoons & lava flows and learn about the ancient grounds of this “Sacred Hawaiian Rehabilitation Center “.
* Hike and Harvest at Hawaii Institute of Pacific Agriculture: A non-profit, biodiverse, sustainable farm unlike any other. Hike through this private reserve, witnessing a variety of flora and fauna before enjoying a delicious farm to table lunch right from the gardens we’ve explored. Top it off with a rewarding opportunity to deliver produce to local families in need.
Travel Club Update: COVID-19
PhotoFly Travel Club takes our current global pandemic extremely seriously. As such, a number of our 2020 adventures have had to be cancelled & postponed like most in our travel industry. We want nothing more than all of our members to stay healthy & happy during these trying times. We hope everyone is playing their part by social distancing as much as possible. The more people who properly follow this crucial tactic in our country, and everyone around the world, the faster we will conquer and come out stronger & better prepared when this happens again.
As of today, September 29th, we remain hopeful that travel will become feasible and safe again for most travelers early next year. In fact many countries, including most of Europe, have been on the decline for months now. It’s important to acknowledge that these are mainly countries that have enacted strict social distancing measures much sooner and in a more timely manner than the USA has been able to. Good news is most of the countries on our upcoming calendar fit this description! For more details about the predictions and scientific modeling in each state AND many countries around the world go here: https://covid19.healthdata.org/ (you can select any state or country for the location specific predictions)
Enhanced Procedures & Safety Measures
As we get ready to explore the world with you again soon, our travel club has begun to implement new guidelines and practices for the “Post-Covid World”. Some of them are listed below. Safety is #1 and the ability to experience a destination without limitations due to the pandemic is #2
b. Sanitizer available at all times/ Surface Cleanings done constantly
c. Social distancing practices as much as possible & no contact health/temperature checks
d. Small Groups Only = Lower Risk. Only time will tell and we’re following the situation very carefully. Our pledge is to share nothing but scientific evidence and advice given by the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO). We will base our decisions in the coming months solely on these two sources.
We know this is going to be a difficult time for all of us, in a myriad of ways. PhotoFly Travel Club is committed to building amazing experiences for years to come. We will get through this together and come out on the other side with even more amazing trips.
We wish everyone nothing but the best navigating this crisis. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all to remain healthy and persevere until we overcome.
Much love and gratitude to all of our members,
Steve, Andrew, Catalin, Michelle, Raya, & the rest of our PhotoFly Team!
We’re beyond excited to announce our new partnership with the extremely successful non-profit, Not Just Tourist. For 25 years their “mission is to help those who urgently need healthcare by matching tourists who are visiting developing countries with local clinics and hospitals in need of medical supplies. Not Just Tourists is the meeting point for travelers and donors. We provide the facilities and connections for hospitals, clinics, and medical suppliers to donate materials, and then we pack them into suitcases for world travelers to bring them where they’re needed most in the countries they’re already visiting anyway!”
On many PhotoFly Adventures going forward we’ll be working with NJT to bring suitcases filled with medical supplies to clinics and hospitals in the same regions we’ll already be exploring!
*If you’re interested in helping out and are signed up for a trip in 2019 already, please email us and we’ll let you know the details and options for that particular trip.
Spread the word about our travel clubs! If you know any friends, colleagues, or family that love to travel invite them to join! It’s free and all are welcome! The larger we get the more trips we can plan each year…
Any questions feel free to contact us anytime as always!
Travel Club Organizer: Steve Juba
978 479 4527
*Please always review our cancellation and refund policy located at the bottom of every trip page before making payments. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.