Our travel club member’s keep asking for more Africa destinations so here it is! We’ve created a unique itinerary as always just for our club to South Africa. This adventure safari includes all meals, uses open safari vehicles for an exhilarating experience perfect for photo lovers, and plenty of game drives to maximize photography opportunities! As always we welcome photo lovers of all levels. No need to be a serious photographer or hobbyist–just bring your camera and be blown away by the pictures we’re gonna get!
* 9 night/10 Day Adventure including travel time. Starts in Johannesburg, South Africa upon arrival. (Fly into and out of Johannesburg International Airport)
* 6 Days of Safari across diverse terrain in Entabeni Private Nature Reserve
* Awesome, boutique style, luxury tented chalets.
* Privately guided small group tour as always!
* Morning & Afternoon game drives every day for plenty of safari adventures and photography opportunities!
* Wild Life: Elephants, Buffalos, Antelopes, Water Bucks, Rhinos, Leopards, Lions, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras, 100’s species of birds, and more!
*5 Eco Systems explore with the “Big 5” and hundreds of other species
* Game Drives in “Open Safari Vehicles”
* All Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner included
* Transfers, Taxes, & Fees included
* Airfare is INCLUDED from SFO, LAX, or IAD (see below)
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* 3, 4, 5, Day Extension Options available! Ask us for more info!!!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at email@example.com
E-mail us for itinerary and pricing.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations 90 days and less prior to trip date will receive no refund of monies paid. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40