Our 2021 winter and spring destinations will be carefully thought out and selected based on safe & ideal conditions for traveling during the pandemic. This week’s new adventure announcement fits these conditions perfectly: Costa Rica! The timing is great too because by March 2021 we’ll all need a tropical getaway from the frigid winter temperatures.
One of our most loved adventures, our All Inclusive Costa Rica Safari is the perfect place to travel in our “new normal”. A short and affordable flight minimizes time on planes and close contact with others. A number of non-stops are also widely available further reducing exposure to large numbers of people. Like our Greece, & Cuba trips, Costa Rica continues to do an incredible job minimizing the spread of COVID-19. Their well established tourism infrastructure and government protocols work together seamlessly to welcome travelers with new safety measures and preparations across the entire tourism industry of Costa Rica. Check out the trip details below…
AND, don’t forget to join our new elite membership program below which adds tons of value & savings for dedicated members & repeat travelers. It is 100% optional and our travel club is and always will remain FREE.
Sign up for a well-deserved adventure as countries continue to open up over the coming months.
See trip overviews below.
Frequent PhotoFlyer Membership Program
While our travel club is and always will remain free to all, we’ve created an optional membership program that will add a ton of value. The upgraded memberships include trip credits, travel insurance, & other significant discounts. This program is perfect for any member who plans to travel with us at least 1 time per year! It pays for itself!
$100.00 Discounted Trip Credit for any member who refers just THREE friends or family to our travel club: http://photoflytravel.com/. All you need to do is make sure they put your name in the “how did you hear about us” section to receive the voucher. Once they join, e-mail us so we can confirm and send you the discount!
*Voucher cannot be combined with other credits or discounts
*Minimum 3 referrals required
*Cannot use toward a trip you are already signed up for
Travel Club Update: COVID-19
Enhanced Procedures & Safety Measures
b. Sanitizer available at all times/ Surface Cleanings done constantly
c. Social distancing practices as much as possible & no contact health/temperature checks
d. Small Groups Only = Lower Risk
Costa Rica All Inclusive Safari!
March 4th-12th, 2021
Each year we have a wonderful experience traveling through Costa Rica. Masterfully planned, this tropical adventure is always a blast with new & exciting twists & turns each year!
Check out the highlights below and email us for the full daily itinerary at email@example.com
- 8 nights/ 9 day adventure through Costa Rica!
- Breakfast everyday
- 7 lunches, 7 dinners (All meals throughout)
- Private guide & driver (Local professionals with years of experience and qualifications)
- Awesome, unique hotels and lodges throughout
- Explore the famous and historic section of San Jose!
* Coffee! (Doka Estate Coffee plantation is not only beautiful with amazing coffee, we’ll also learn about the production, the harvesting, the processing plant and the roasting of the grain. Fascinating stuff whether you like the world’s most consumed beverage or not…)
* Vida Campesina Farm(Organic farm lets us experience real life in the Costa Rican countryside with a farming family)
* Arenal Volcano National Park guided Lava flow hike (lava rocks and occasional eruptions, this volcano is surrounded by lush rainforest and second growth that cover the old lava flows and river sides)
* Optional Early Morning Bird Watching everyday(included and offered for the photo and bird enthusiasts!)
* Wetlands Boat Safari(Floating safari: variety of resident and migratory birds plus three different species of monkeys, iguanas, sloths, turtles and caymans)
* Pierella Butterfly & Ecological Gardens: (Located in the Sarapiquí lowlands, this family-run garden was established 20 years ago as a project to breed butterflies for export. Over time, it has been transformed into an area of 5 hectares, changing from a simple butterfly nursery to a true ecological garden that now hosts a great diversity of environments and wildlife to explore! Join our naturalist guide and experience Pierella’s great birding trails with amazing photo opportunities & wildlife everywhere we look!)
* Malekus Indian Reserve (Unique history and cultural experience: medicinal plant garden, enjoy a reenactment of a traditional Maleku dance, and try out their version of archery!)
* Llanos de Cortez Falls: Considered one of the best waterfalls in the country! Great swimming by the falls no to mention amazing photographs!
* Rincon de la Vieja National Park: Famous for its abundant volcanic activity, we’ll explore Las Pailas Trail within the National Park, not only for the volcano, but plenty of wildlife to photograph, and an impressive tropical forest.
* Hacienda Guachipelín: Positioned at the foot of the Rincón de la Vieja Volcano, adventure beckons at this boutique resort. Thrilling experiences include swinging like Tarzan on the many cables and ropes on the Canyon Canopy Course (more than just zip-lining!). Take a scenic horse ride to one of the most colorful turquoise waterfalls in Central America, or cruise down the rapids of the Rio Negro on a Tubing Adventure (optional). Relax your weary muscles in natural volcanic thermal springs or spectacular waterfall pools (optional
* Relax at one of best beaches in Costa Rica: Hermosa(We’ll finish the adventure at this pristine, world renowned beach! The taupe sand beach is bathed by clear waters and some great waves (if the conditions are right). Many water sports can be enjoyed including fishing, swimming, and windsurfing, among others.)
- All Taxes, Fees, Transfers included (excludes airport departure tax)
- Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight!
- Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
- Email us to see daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT OUR TRAVEL CLUB!
If you know any friends, colleague or family that love to travel, invite them to join! It’s free and all are welcome! The larger we get, the more trips we can plan each year…
Any questions? Feel free to contact us anytime as always!
Travel Club Organizer: Steve Juba
978 479 4527
*Please always review our cancellation and refund policy located at the bottom of every trip page before making payments. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
CST # 2101181-40