Gift yourself, a friend, or loved one a trip to Bali Baby! We all deserve something warm to look forward to this holiday season and our one-of-a-kind adventure through the best of this Indonesian gem is a classic! We’ve been exploring Bali for years, crafting unique experiences to the best-known and unknown treasures on this special island. From the coastal temples of Tanah Lot, to the gorgeous white sand beaches, dramatic cliffs, and superb snorkeling in Nusa Penida, to the man-made wonders of the Antosari Rice Terraces, we will see an incredible slice of diverse spectacles. More details below…
But wait! Another new trip is on the calendar for September 2024; our wildly popular Picturesque Portugal & the Awesome Azores! We released this trip early last week to our SMS subscribers first (See below and sign up so you don’t miss this great perk next time!). Unsurprisingly, it sold out before we even had a chance to release it in this newsletter! The good news is we’re adding a second group and confirming the dates and details now. As soon as it’s confirmed another SMS announcing this will be sent before our next newsletter. Don’t miss your chance this time and sign up for SMS announcements now!
Quite frankly, we’re shocked to see 3 spaces still up for grabs on our Iconic Vietnam & Paradise Thailand adventure. This fusion of great food, amazing photography, and white sand beaches can’t be beaten and is another great option to stay warm this winter.
Another classic that usually fills up is our whirlwind tour in one of our favorite countries: Amazing Australia. Explore the beauty, beaches, & iconic buildings of Sydney, the Great Barrier Reef around the stunning Whitsunday Islands, & the history, food, & cultural epicenter that is Melbourne!
More trip overviews below
September 16th – 24th, 2024
Please fill out the form at the top of the trip page to receive the daily itinerary: https://photoflytravel.org/tour/bali-small-group-tours/
- 8 night/9 Day Adventure
- Amazing Balinese style bungalow and boutique hotels
- Breakfast everyday & delicious local meals throughout (8 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners)
- 3 Massages throughout the experience! (a great way to unwind and relax at the end of a day’s adventure)
- Explore beautiful waterfalls among the interior mountains of Munduk (private guided tour) (smell cloves in the air from these aromatic trees grown in the region and enjoy the fresh cooler air in these gorgeous mountain landscapes)
- Wander through stunning rice terrace landscapes in Antosari (Private guided tour, amazing photo opportunities!)
- Wonders of Nusa Penida Island: We’ll lounge under the sun on pure white sand beaches, snorkel with clown fish & sea turtles, & explore the best that this stunning isle off the coast of Bali has to offer! This paradise is an amazing escape from the hustle and bustle of the mainland. Amazing photos to be taken along stunning beach cliffs and secluded bays, with turquoise waters.
- Amazing optional full day island hopping exploration & snorkeling tour!
- Explore the famous Monkey Forest of Ubud and this quaint town made famous by the book and movie: “Eat, Pray, Love”
- Final night Balinese Dance Performance w/ dinner
- Privately guided small group tour as always!
- All Taxes & Entrance Fees included
- All Transfers and ground transportation included
- Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
- International Airfare is not included but we will assist all guests with finding the best flight! We will be flying into and out of Denpasar International Airport (Airport code: DPS)
Travel Club Update: COVID-19
PhotoFly Travel Club takes our current global pandemic extremely seriously. As such, a number of our 2020 and 2021 adventures have had to be cancelled & postponed like most in our travel industry. We want nothing more than all of our members to stay healthy & happy during these trying times. We hope everyone is playing their part by social distancing as much as possible. The more people who properly follow this crucial tactic in our country, and everyone around the world, the faster we will conquer and come out stronger & better prepared when this happens again.
As of today, we remain hopeful that travel will become feasible and safe again for most travelers early next year. In fact many countries, including most of Europe, have been on the decline for months now. It’s important to acknowledge that these are mainly countries that have enacted strict social distancing measures much sooner and in a more timely manner than the USA has been able to. Good news is most of the countries on our upcoming calendar fit this description! For more details about the predictions and scientific modeling in each state AND many countries around the world go here: https://covid19.healthdata.org/ (you can select any state or country for the location specific predictions)
Enhanced Procedures & Safety Measures
As we get ready to explore the world with you again soon, our travel club has begun to implement new guidelines and practices for the “Post-Covid World”. Some of them are listed below. Safety is #1 and the ability to experience a destination without limitations due to the pandemic is #2
b. Sanitizer available at all times/ Surface Cleanings done constantly
c. Social distancing practices as much as possible & no contact health/temperature checks
d. Small Groups Only = Lower Risk. Only time will tell and we’re following the situation very carefully. Our pledge is to share nothing but scientific evidence and advice given by the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO). We will base our decisions in the coming months solely on these two sources.
We know this is going to be a difficult time for all of us, in a myriad of ways. PhotoFly Travel Club is committed to building amazing experiences for years to come. We will get through this together and come out on the other side with even more amazing trips.
We wish everyone nothing but the best navigating this crisis. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all to remain healthy and persevere until we overcome.
Much love and gratitude to all of our members,
Steve, Andrew, Catalin, Michelle, Raya, & the rest of our PhotoFly Team!
Spread the word about our travel clubs! If you know any friends, colleagues, or family that love to travel invite them to join! It’s free and all are welcome! The larger we get the more trips we can plan each year…
Any questions feel free to contact us anytime as always!
Travel Club Organizer: Steve Juba
978 479 4527
*Please always review our cancellation and refund policy located at the bottom of every trip page before making payments. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.